Chapter 3

"For your assignment, I want a one page essay regarding on Rizal's retraction controversy. Did he really retract his words or not? I will give you the rubric in order for you to have a guide. You will have 3 days to finish it. The paper is due on Monday, at the end of the class hour." Sir Lumen said.

"As I expected. Hindi yata nauubusan ang teacher na 'to ng ipagagawa sa atin e." Jane said. I pinched her shoulder. "Ouch! Why did you do that?" She said again as she rubbed her shoulder to ease the pain.

I raised my brow at her, "Ang dami mo kasing katak. Hayaan mo nalang si Sir."

"Sus, gusto mo lang kasi siya kaya ka ganyan. Tsk." She said, pero hindi ko na siya binalingan ng tingin. Mahirap na baka mahuli pa kaming nagdadaldalan ni Sir Jhon.

After several minutes, Sir Jhon handed us the rubric. I lifted my hand to get the rubric, purposely brushing my fingers against his. Shivers immediately breakout through my whole body. My eyes connected with his for a split second before he walked towards the next person.

My breathing was ragged which I'm pretty sure you could hear. My heart beats fast, and my mouth suddenly became dry.

Calm down, Chevelle!

I took out my laptop, typing in my password. I immediately opened the microsoft word and started doing my paper.

For ten minutes, I only had one sentence. The bell was about to ring in 15 minutes and I needed to came up with at least one paragraph in order for me to have a little talk with him.

Then suddenly, a light bulb appeared on the top of my head like those characters in the cartoons.

Jane stayed silent, frowning at me.

"What?" I asked.

Before she could answer, the bell rang.

Lunch time na pala.

"That's your plan!?" Jane exclaimed. Nandito kami ngayon sa cafeteria, and as usual kasama na namin ang iba.

"Yes!" I throw my hands in the air. My plan was to finish the essay and privately meet with him during his vacant time. Then, I'll ask him if he can help me to edit some grammatical issues or whatsoever.

"You're crazy." Lyn said.

"I know." I said. Lyn rolled her eyes.

"There are many guys out there who are more than willing to become your guy, look around!" Angelica gestured towards the other students in the cafeteria, I turned to look around, catching multiple eyes quickly move away from me.

"I have no time for these little boys." I sighed.

"I heard Sean Davidson has a big dick. I'm pretty sure that half of the girls here can confirm that. So, you see? What if Sean is not the only one who has a big dick here? What if one of the nerds over there has a big dick also?" Nyke exclaimed.

Lyn and I stared at her before started laughing like crazy.

"What?" Nyke asked. But Lyn and I kept laughing.

"Damn! It's never boring when you and Jane are around. Kahapon siya, tapos ngayon ikaw naman? Power!" Sabi ni Lyn habang pinupunasan ang kanyang mata. Naiiyak na siya katatawa e.

"Yeah right, bitches. And you guys love me." Nyke said.

"Tama ka d'yan, Nyke." Sabi naman ni Jane saka sila nag-apir.

"Mabalik tayo kay Sean. Sorry to burst your bubble but Sean is an arrogant, egoistical, and a cocky ass. He may be hot and all, but his personality is shit." Nyke and Angelica started giggling at my comment.

"Chevelle Mikayla Carter" a deep voice was heard behind me.

Speaking of the devil...

"Hey, Sean!" I forced a smile.

His big idiot smile plastered on his face, "There will be a party at my house on Saturday, are you coming or what?"

"I don't think so, Sean. Thanks for asking though." I said, and I hope that was enough to dismiss him, but I should've known better that Sean Davidson wouldn't take a no for an answer.

He placed a hand on my shoulder, and moved it behind my neck. He gripped it hard and made me wince but I refrained, "Bummer, you're gonna miss out the fun."

"I said no, Sean." I said firmly and greeted my teeth when his hand gripped tighter in the back of my neck.

"Oh come on, we co"

"I believe she already said no." Another deep voice said. His voice caused my body to hum with pleasure.

"Sir Lumen." Sean immediately let go of my neck. I inwardly breathed a sign of relief and kept my eyes on Sir Lumen.

"When someone says no, it's a no, Mr. Davidson." Sir Jhon stated firmly.

"Of course, Sir Jhon. I was just asking Chevelle if she wanted to go"

"And she already said no, Mr. Davidson." He clenched his jaw, making me turned on even more.

God! What is wrong with me?

Sean left as he gave me an amusing look and smirk. I glared at him all the way until he reached his table, then I turned my attention to Sir Lumen who was staring at me, his amber eyes looking a bit more darker as he stared.

"Don't get involved with people, who won't leave you alone, Ms. Carter." Sir Lumen ordered and walked away, leaving me breathless.

"God! He is so hot." Min breathed out dreamily.

"I know right." Angelica agreed in the same breathily voice.

I didn't pay attention to them, my gaze was solely locked on his butt. His very nice butt. I clenched my legs together. My eyes trailed up to his muscular back. I imagined what would be the feeling if I got chance to scratch his back while he's fuc

"Chevelle Mikayla?" Jane waved her hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I turned to look at them.

Min gave me a knowing look and grin. I cleared my throat and picked up my milk carton, and I placed it against my warm cheek.

"Ano na nga ulit pinag-uusapan natin?" I asked. Still looking at Sir Lumen in the corner of my eye. I saw him turned and tipped his head back to look us, quickly snapping my eyes back to my friends.

Lyn started giggling, while Min waved at Sir Lumen.

What the fuck!?

"Min!" I hissed and forced her hand down.

Lyn and Jane gave Nyke a high-five.

The bell rang and I rolled my eyes. Sabay-sabay kaming tumayo at kanya-kanya rin kami sa pagtatapon ng aming mga basura. After that, nagpunta na kami sa kanya-kanya naming klase.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi, Guys! I hope you are all safe!

Anyway, don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and RECOMMEND my story. Lovelots!