Chapter 2

“Here’s your tea, I hope you like….”
Startled by the sight of his shirtless master, Louis abruptly swallowed the end of his sentence. 
Harry turned around, bare chested.
“Scusa, I don’t mean to be rude signor, but what you are doing?” Louis questioned. 
“Well, since I figured out you would take your time making that tea, I started getting  ready for dressing up. By the way, I guessed correctly. Have you been setting tea for an entire orphanage or what?”
“Sorry signor. There were some problems”
“I don’t need an apology. I was just curious”
For a moment it was silent. Louis standing in the corner holding a plate of tea and fresh cookies, Harry standing in the middle of the room with a blank expression on his face.
“Well, are you planning on putting that tea down any time soon, or do I have get dressed all by myself?”
“So, big boy can’t get dressed by himself” Louis muttered, sarcasm dripping from his voice.
Harry's head snapped up as soon as the words had left Louis' mouth. 
“You know that if you get me angry you will be sent away to rot in the streets?”
“I’m sorry. Didn’t know you were so touchy” Louis defensively raised his arms.
“Stop it”
“Ok, signor, I sure will do signor. I wouldn’t dare to upset  you signor”
Harry grumbled lowly, and a small smirk appeared on Louis’ face.

While Louis got Harry’s clothes from the enormous wardrobe, he took a good look around.
The wardrobe itself was immense: dozens of silk shirts, brocade robes and flannel trousers. There were rows of porcelain masks laying on shelves, their gaping eyes staring at Louis. Did Harry actually wear all these clothes?

Louis picked out a dark green shirt with a matching pair of trousers and returned to the main area of the apartment. Louis had soon discovered that the residence was much larger than he had assumed in the first place. The room connected to the entrance door was the study, obviously, because of the desk. There were two doors on either side of the study. One leading to a small living room, the other to the bedroom, with its king-size bed surrounded by thick green curtains. Then there were  a bathroom and a wardrobe connected to the bedroom.

Harry was still waiting for Louis in the study, standing in the exact same spot as a couple of minutes ago.
“A good choice” he said, nodding approvingly when he spotted the clothes in Louis’ arms.
“I know” Louis replied, flipping his hair to the side, a hint of self-fulfilment shining through his movement.

Harry walked up to Louis and for a moment Louis feared that what had happened earlier would repeat itself, but he was wrong. Harry did not invade Louis’ personal space. Louis gently pulled a silk blouse over Harry head, followed by a deep green shirt decorated with emeralds the same colour as Harry’s eyes. Louis felt the other boy’s  eyes looking at him during the whole process of getting dressed, but he avoided his master’s gaze and kept his expression blank, trying to stop the blush that was creeping up his cheeks. 

After some awkward pulling and stretching Harry was finally dressed.
Louis directly widened the gap between him and his boss, still avoiding his eyes.
“So, how do I look? “ the curly haired asked.
Louis lifted his gaze from the ground and gave Harry an inspecting look.
Bellisimo
Grazie” Harry smirked 
“If you will excuse me now, my parents are waiting for me in the diner. Don’t leave this place until I come back”
Before Louis could say anything, the door slammed shut behind Harry.
Scortese” Louis muttered.

For a couple of minutes Louis paced around the room restlessly. How the hell did Harry manage to spend most of his time in this room? After five minutes Louis was already bored to death. Longing for other human beings he slipped out of the room, making his way to the kitchen.

Stupido bambina! Pappamolle
The curses were flying around the room when Louis entered.
“What’s happening” Louis asked one of his fellow waiters who was just about the exit with a plate of bread.
“Stupid girl burnt the sauce”