12

It was 2 weeks now since that incident with Rex and hangout with Alex. Everyone was busy with exam preparation . Me and Alex we were trying to finish our assignment so he invited me to his house.

So I was at his place and we were working on our assignment . And I took Break . And we started to talk about everything he was telling me about his cousin and there family reunion. But I wasn't interested in that.

What I was interested in that how to ask him about Rose? Who was she to him ? I know we were bestfriend but still I wasn't able to say a word because I was afraid what he will say after that.

So instead of asking him directly I asked him what he was talking to her .

And he said they were talking about study.

I knew he was lying because he was blushing whole time when I saw him .

So I decided to tease him about her so he will tell me something. I know this was bad idea and also it was hurting me but still I wanted to know .

So i started to tease him about it .

And he started to blush more and said something which after hearing I thought someone was stabbing my heart . It was painful. I wanted to get out of there but I can't because he was happy . And being bestfriend I needed to support him . So I did what was best I just listen to him.

He said " I think I like her. And we had date . I was gonna tell you about this but this happened so fast that I never got chance to explain anything."

----------_-----------_-----------------------------------
If you are reading guys please comment on it so I will know how I am doing it . And thanks for reading.
And please sujjest to other if you like it . It is not my first try to write story but I am trying.