𝟶𝟹.

"The past cannot be lived in the present, but it can affect your future."

"Fear is not a single emotion, but rather, the result of too many other negative emotions

"Fear is not a single emotion, but rather, the result of too many other negative emotions."

Louis

Louis...

I spot a familiar mop of raven colored hair sticking out from the side of a booth and recognize it as Zayn. I sigh inwardly, mentally preparing myself as I sauntered over to the table. As I neared closer to the wide seating surrounding the table, I could see everything better. The bright red seats were connected together forming a half circle surrounding a large circular table, and two chairs on the other side. The faces began to come into view.

            On the very left of the booth there was Zayn, slightly hanging off the edge of his seat because Liam was leaning into his chest, forcing him to brace himself with his arms on the table. Niall had his legs crisscrossing in front of his body as he was laughing with the boys, his previously dyed hair now a natural brown. I noticed that two of our managers were quietly talking amongst themselves in the two chairs that were pulled up in front of the table. I could help but smile at how happy they all looked, even if it was the best between us.

            Nialler spotted me first, clearing his throat and elbowing Zayn, who was currently playing with Liam's hair. They looked up at me and the managers followed suit, an awkward silence fell over the group and I grumbled to myself, upset that it had gotten weird so fast. I shuffled my feet over to the right side of the booth and slid onto the cool fabric. I grimaced as I looked up to see Niall and Liam glaring at me, Zayn staring with a blank expression, and the managers silently judging my outfit choice and appearance. I couldn't blame them though, I did sort of look like shit.

            "Soo..." I say, attempting to break the silence.

            As if they were snapped out of their trance, Liam immediately looks down at his lap, and Zayn does as well, slightly more reluctant to do so. Niall just stares at me and I squirm under his angry glare. Niall was always close with Harry so I could understand why he was pissed with me, if I'm honest though, Harry's career was doing fine, pretty amazing actually. He was in Dunkirk and he seemed to be so much more personable with the fans and open in his songs. He seemed to be doing fine, or at least he moved past all the shit that happened between us. But, I haven't seen him at all for over 2 years so what should I know?