𝟶𝟻.

"Opening up does not make you weak, it makes you human."

"Life is only as scary as you make it

"Life is only as scary as you make it."

Louis

Louis...

I'm not sure exactly what time I got up, but it was to a loud knock on my door.

I stumbled out of bed and look at the clock. 5:00 pm. I grabbed a pair of loose, black trousers and pulled them quickly up my legs, tossing a white shirt over my head as well. I walked up and swung the door open, finding Paul standing outside, a calm look on his face.

Paul has always been considerate of us, he understood that we sometimes needed our space and didn't treat us like children. He managed to somehow get close to all of us on his time, and made his way into our heart. Paul was there for me when Harry and I had some trouble, and he comforted me when I got scared about the rumors going around. I love him to bits, and it's nice to see a familiar face when everything feels like shit.

            "Hey Louis, I came to tell you that the rest of the lads are down at the pool. They obviously didn't remember to tell you so I thought I'd come up here and do it myself," Paul laughed heartily, this man is too oblivious for his own good. His ignorance was endearing, there was no way I could let him down.

"I- of course. I'll be right down."

Paul grinned and turned away, walking back into the hallway, I closed the door and frowned. What the fuck do I do now?

If I don't go down, Paul will be suspicious and talk with the boys, who will just get angry at me for ignoring Paul. If I do go down, I have to face everyone, including Liam and Harry. But c'mooooon! It's a pool for goodness sakes! I certainly did not want to miss out of pool when I haven't gone swimming in forever. And Zayn will be there, he didn't seem too mad at me, probably because he thought I was still mad at him, and I probably would be if he wasn't the only person I can talk to now.