🥰🤱

After nick jr took "Dora the explorer" off for Dora stripping and teaching young viewers spanish curse words she hasn't been the same.

"Dora you smell like shit we have to go to your therapist appointment!" Said boots to the heroin addicted who happens to be Dora.

"Estúpida perra I hate that mierda fea she called the cops on me last time bc apparently you can't snort coke in the handi-capable bathroom" Dora said rolling her crusty eyes.

*Boots starts to cry* "oh Dora I hate seeing you like this you look like the dead cockroach I found in my arby's sandwich last week" he says in a cracker voice.

Dora got up from her bed and hugged boots who threw up on her do to the smell coming from Dora.

Dora took a bath in chunky gravy and threw on her dollar tree lashes, her and boots left.

-

Dora went into the office alone this time, I worry about her. I want to confes- *boots falls to the ground on his phat juicy ass* "oh dear, I didn't see you there are you alright?" Says a familiar voice.

Boots looks up the sun shining in his eyes, the eyes looking back at him happen to be an old friend... Swiper.

"Oh so we meet again..." Says boots glaring into the devilish eyes.

"Hm, I'm not complaining...I was hoping I would run into you again..I miss seeing that pretty little face of yours." Swiper says at he touches boots soft skin.

*Boots cheeks become hot and red*

"Oh..? Did I make you blush" says swiper chuckling at his accomplishment.

"N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-NO OF COURSE NOT WHY WOULD I BLUSH.....!" Says boots

"Alright alright... Well i-" swiper was cut off by a large women tackling him.

"DORA GET OFF OF HIM!" says boots as he tries to yank you huge women off of swiper.

"WAS HE HURTING YOU BABY?!" says Dora getting off of swiper.

"Baby..?" Ask swiper. Boots face gets red out of frustration "uh it's a long story...DORA" does pulls a switchblade out and puts it to swipers member that had been erect for quite a while.

"I'll do it" whispers Dora. Swipers member twitches at doras words.

Dora pulls a debby ryan smile, "oh you liked that didn't you, what a bad boy you have been swiper..."

Swiper sucked in the drool and blushed.

Boots coughed.."swiper would you like to cum over for dinner?" Asked boots holding back the urge to rip Dora's wig off.

-

They ordered chinese takeout to cover up the fishy smell of Dora's phat kitty.

Doras foot found its way to swipers member under the table. Swiper jumped at Dora's touch.

"I'll go get napkins" said boots. As he got up he pulled out the bright pink thong from his ass crack. Swiper bit his lip as he watched boots shove his hand in his ass and sniff it.

Dora realized this and snuck under the table and began to give swipers member mouth to mouth.

Boots came back in shock seeing Dora through the glass table with his future husbands dick in that whores mouth.

Boots grabbed a monster dildo that happend to just be on the table and smashed the glass table. Dora threw up and ate some of the glass as if they were chips.

Swiper sat there with his huge member hanging out with throw up and glass on it.

Dora grabbed boots neck and body slammed him, then took a spork and shoved it up his ass.

Boots ripped the small amount of hair Dora had left out. They both screamed out in pain even though deep down they were both enjoying it.

Swiper threw on an anonymous mask and threw them both to the ground. "My turn" said swiper as he shoved both his hands into their assholes lifting them up.

He then ran through the house with them still on his hands. Boots hit a ceiling fan and fell ripping his ass from the fall.

Dora ran into the bedroom and got out her strap and whip. She placed swiper on all fours and whipped him while repeating the words of "who's your daddy you little cum slut" boots watched from a distance knowing he should go to the hospital for his ripped gaping drooping asshole but was so turned on he couldn't imagine leaving.

Dora stared into boots eyes as she made swiper deep throat her plastic dick.

Dora walked over to boots and dragged him by his tail. He shoved swipers lumpy member in his bleeding ass.

Boots whined in pain "this hurts so good.." said boots with tears in his eyes.

"Oh baby you feel so goo-" swiper was cut off by Dora's long toes being shoved in his mouth. "Suck on these big boy"

They went on all through the night keeping the whole neighborhood woke.

-

"ITS A GIRL" screaming boots after shitting in a cup.

Swiper than left to get cigarettes and milk, Dora od on fentanyl and baby powder, boots raised a beautiful baby girl named niki manjod 💕 boots then died of cancer 🤪