MHS: Nineteen

Heaven's POV

Tumaas ang tension sa kwarto. Matapos kong sabihin ang aking sadya, pinaupo na ako ni Sir John sa tabi ni Dad. Parehong dumilim ang paningin nilang dalawa, having the thought of my innocent brother's involvement from the world we avoid him to be with, it was a worst case scenario.

"Where's him?" I heaved a sigh

"Mom enrolled him in Montreal High School, her reason was for me to protect my brother from the organization. Though, mom doesn't know about our aborted mission. I came here to tell this bothersome news and for us to continue the mission we had started. Knowing my brother's involvement, I can't risk not being informed from what the organization can do." I said.

My brother was out of this mess, I can't afford loosing an innocent, lucky-go-happy guy, his friendly and positive presence wasn't affordable to loose. And he was the only guy I love the most, he was second to dad from the men's list that I love and I made. My brother was like a precious gold stone for me, he was so important that I will bet with hell just to make sure he'll be safe. His the man I wanted to risk my life for, same to my parents and of course to all the people I truly love, specially him.

"Heaven, where do Hans will stay?" asked by dad

"I forced or maybe persuaded the Principal to let him stay at my room. There, I would be able to look after him. The room we have is spacious, I can sleep at the floor with Rizelle" I said, dad nodded.

Honestly,  our dorm was already crowded, for a room good for four people we already have six in it. But, I don't mind, what was important is, Hans was surrounded of powerful person. A Gang Leader, two reapers, a daughter of a soldier and a daughter of the famous hacker. His security was heightened. Outside our dorm, he will be acquainted by a gang, with a Mafia Heir leader, one reaper and high profiled and well-trained gangster. But, what I was bothered is, if he would be on his classroom, no one could watch over him.

"Do we have a loyal reaper on his age?" I asked

"I'll review it later on my office, why?"

"We could watch over Hans, but the problem is, no one could watch over him if its class hours. Our room was way too far on his. And you know Hans, his too friendly and his trust was easily given."

"Did you told him not to trust easily?" Sir John asked

"Yes. I know he'll fulfill his promised but, what if he'll forget it? Its his hobby to give his trust easily. And, for now, it wasn't a good idea."

"If ever I couldn't find a loyal reaper, I'll send someone too watch over him from the dark"

"I hope it'll be a good idea"

---

Umalis na akong mansyon, pero hindi pa rin nila kami pinapayagang manmanan ang organisasyon. Paano namin mapapabagsak ang organisasyon kung ia-abort namin ang misyon? Bumalik akong school ng tungkol sa misyon ang lumilipad sa isip ko. Nasa elevator na ako papuntang seventh floor ng may humarang sa dinaraanan ko. Tinaasan ko sila nang kilay, ano bang kailangan nang grupo ng mga bitchesang to?

"What do you want?" mataman kong sabi

"Ikaw! Malandi ka!" sigaw ng isang babae, inirapan ko sila

"Bahala ka sa mga iniisip ko. For now, get lost baka gusto nyong baliin ko ang bawat buto nyo" pananakot ko

Hindi sila natinag pero evident ang fear sa mata nila.

"Puro ka salita!"

Naiinis na ako, at pagod ang utak ko, nagaalala ako sa kapatid ko tas aaksayahin lang ng mga bitchesang to ang oras ko? In a swift move, I grabbed the girl on the center's arm and gave the one-fourth of my strength at pinilipit ko ang kamay nya. She wailed in pain tears escape her eyes.

"Don't you ever cursed and accuse me with your unproven remarks. Will you?" at tinulak ko sya.

Her friends got her up and glared at me. Inirapan ko lang sila, I went to the elevator and pushed the 7th key para makarating sa 7th floor. I was getting impatient and when I reached the 2nd floor I pushed the opened button. Climbing the tree would be more efficient than riding that slow moving elevator. I ran until I saw the veranda of the second floor dormitory and leap from it as I stretched my arm and climb the tree. When I reached the top most, I saw our veranda and Penelope was going in. Mukhang tumambay sya sa veranda, dahil alam kong matatamaan ko sya I called her name.

"Penelope!" I yelled, she looked behind and saw me, she stood frozen. I was about to tell her to move but I felt the branch near cracking. Nasa manipis kasi akong sanga. I had no choice, pagsasabihin ko pang move, baka tuluyan na akong mahulog. With all my strength, I jumped and when my hand reached the railing I summer saulted pero mukhang matatamaan ko si Penelope. Naisip ko sanang hawakan sya sa ulo para pagtumumba kami eh maprotektahan ko ang ulo nya kaso mabilis ang pangyayari, lumanding ako ng nakaluhod ang isang tuhod at si Penelope ay tulalang nakahiga sa sahig at may nakasave sa kanya. And guess who? It was Hans.

Tatayo na sana ako kaso may humatak sa braso ko at marahas akong tinayo. His face was furious.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" he yelled in front of me.

Shrugging my shoulder's I answered lazily "Went to a shortcut. My mind and body was tired"

Tsaka ko naalala, I had no sleep. Pero he snapped, ano bang kinagagalit ng lalaking to?

"Shortcut?! Why can't you ride the elevator instead?!" he yelled.

Tired, Worried, and Irritated, I yelled on him too. "WHY DO YOU NEED TO SHOUT TOO?! HUH?! Look Skie, I'm so tired, I didn't have a shitty sleep since yesterday, I'm fvcking worried with the security of my brother, I'm damn irritated from those coward bitches who ambush me with a fvcking useless intimidating session now your danging getting into my nerves because I'm not into my genuine self after a shitty damn fvcking tiring day. Do you understand?!"

Hiningal ako sa galit at haba nang aking sinibi.

"From all due respect I'm very sorry for the offending profanities but this is me when tired and pissed off. So, let go of my arm because I need sleep. And don't ever loose an eye on my brother, he was in great danger. I'll discuss you everything when I got enough rest. Kung maaari, let my brother stay inside my room. I'll go now."

Binawi ko ang kamay ko sa tulala at nakaawang na bibig na si Skie, I hoped he listened on every word I have told. Ng makahilata na ako sa kama, agad akong hinila ng antok. What a tiring day.

---
Revised: April 01 2021