chapter 2

Lillian's p.o.v.

My sister and I sat there staring intently at our mate she is gorgeous I'm so happy we met our mate, omg it's been so long I'm positive my sister is just as happy as me, just then our beta Monica pounced on our mate trying to kill her.

Esme's P.O.V.

I was staring at my beautiful mates when all of a sudden my back is hitting the ground hard, and there's a wolf on me trying to kill me before it could do anything, I kicked it in the face and pounced on it, and started punching it until that same wolf shifted back to human.

I didn't stop though she tried her hardest to get me off of her, attempts were feeble and pointless, next thing I know people are pulling me off of the girl I was this close to killing them, and by the sparks, I feel on my lower abdomen I know it's my mates, I calm down almost immediately too.

"Are you okay tiger?" One of my mates asked me. "I almost killed one of your pack members and you're asking if I'm okay?" I stare waiting for her answer "um yep your our mate I'm gonna ask if your okay first, she was gonna get replaced anyway so it's not like you did-" she was cut off by the same girl I beat the shit out of not even a full 5 minutes ago.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M GETTING REPLACED YOUR TALKING TO A FUCKING ROGUE, YOUR TALKING TO A DISGUSTING PIECE OF-". Before she could finish what she was about to say, I walked up behind her somehow no one noticed me moving, I grabbed a big rock and hit her on top of the head and she fell to the ground.

I look up at my mates smiling because they're looking at me like I just killed her I frown "she's not dead" I start making my way to their packhouse by following their scent back "that was fun"Renee said to me "I know right I'm really tired though". I yawned then went inside their packhouse still following my mate's scent till I find a room with a bigass bed "omg this is heaven I'm going to sleep now night Renee" "night Esme" I layed in the soft bed and immediately fell into a dreamless sleep.

Vivian P.O.V.

Lil and I stood there staring at our unconscious beta I, then mind-linked the pack doctor and a random pack member telling them both what happened.

Out of nowhere, my sister starts laughing, I look at her like she's crazy "are you ok Lil" I go to check her temperature but she starts laughing harder "I'm--fi-fin--fine" she talked through her laughs slowly coming to a stop with her laughing fit "Vivi our MATE is badass I wonder what she is" "me to dude me to".

we walk back to our packhouse to find out MATE crashed on our bed so we decided to go ahead and sleep with her we took our clothes off since whenever we shift our clothes don't get ripped to pieces, we then went on to our bed and layed next to our beautiful mate.

Alpha Wayne P.O.V.

I wish Esmeralda was still here she cheered me up when I was sad I know what you may be thinking but you have a mate I know but this is different sad this is I don't have my BFF sad, it's been a year since the last time I saw her and I miss my buddy.

" Are you okay baby" my mate Damon asked coming into our office" no I'm not I miss Esme she was technically my only friend here because everyone else just treats me like I'm only there alpha I'm nice to everyone but it's always the same"I ranted forgetting Damon doesn't know Esmeralda.

"Who in the hell is that!!" I'm sitting here looking at him still forgetting he doesn't know Esmeralda "have I never told you who Esmeralda is ??" I asked him waiting for his reply " no who is she? " I stare at him before I tell him of how Esme and I became the best of friends, how people bullied her because she was a hybrid and an intersex, how she didn't treat me like I was just her alpha.

By the time I was done telling and showing the pictures I had of our friendship my mate was in tears "babe what's wrong what happened did I say something wrong?" I went over to him and cuddled with him to calm him down "babe tell me what's wrong" he sniffled and stared at me for a while "your friendship is beautiful but I have to tell you something though".

Damon P.O.V. ;)

My mate mentioned a girl named Esme and as soon as I heard that name I started thinking about my baby girl that was stolen from me and my old mate who died during childbirth.

I acted like I didn't know who he was talking about just in case it wasn't my little girl and he told me all about her and it was my baby girl I had to tell Wayne or this is gonna eat me alive I was crying by the time he was done talking and showing me all the pictures he had " your friendship is beautiful but I have to tell you something"I sniffled and sobbed harder.

"omg, your such a baby  just grow a pair of fucking  balls and tell him I get it we lost our baby girl but do you have to cry like a little b.tch?" " you don't have to be so mean Simon Damn I was just scared that once I told him he would reject us" with that I cut off the connection with him before he could say anything else and turned my attention back to my mate.

"Me and my old mate had a child but my old mate died during childbirth because it was too much on her body, she had wolfsbane in her veins while she was in labor and died soon after the baby was born. A couple of years later someone kidnapped my baby while she was being babysat, and I tried finding her all over the house all over town I even checked the town and pack over but no one cared so I went home to find the babysitter dead in the back yard with a note stapled into her head it said that I needed to pay them a million dollars or they would kill the baby. But I didn't have that kind of money so I grieved and mourned and now you've told me about her and I now know it is my long lost baby girl thanks for telling me and I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner".

Once I was done talking he looked at me with emotions I couldn't seem to understand but then what happened next shocked me he hugged me and told me it was ok and that he's glad he saved her before anyone got to her.

He picked me up after a couple more hours of talking and crying and took me to bed and we slept peacefully.

LIKE

COMMENT

SHARE

QOTD: Favourite book

*answer to previous question Sherlock Holmes

1239 Words

*edited