Chapter 13 {First, an Unsuitable Profession for Her}

~•~

~•~

"Good morning—what the hell is going on?" Akane blinked as she walked into the office. Everyone was staring at the President like he had grown two heads but that's not what bothered her. The fact the young girl, Izumi Kyouka who was an assassin was wearing a maid outfit.

"A-Akaneee!!!!!" The majority of them gaped at her before Naomi and Yosano tackled her. The young part-timer hugging her waistline while the older doctor was slinging her arm over her shoulders. "Where the hell have you been?!" Yosano furrowed her brows.

Akane blinked In confusion before giving them a reassuring smile. "I was out on an errand. Sorry to worry you guys"

"But you didn't pick up my calls!" The female doctor headlocks her, choking her painfully. Popped veins could be seen on the female doctor. She was pissed alright.

"Yosano-sensei! You're choking her!" Naomi cried in worried when she had released the woman from her hug.

"S-Sorry! I accidentally broke my phone!" Akane managed to choke out. "It took a while for me to get a new phone so I forgot to call you back!"

"Oh" Yosano blinked in realisation and finally the poor woman from her deadly grip. "Then you should've just said so!"

"I tried to but you didn't let me finish!" Akane scowled. The female doctor returns the gesture with her own glare. Their gaze practically shoots lightning with such high intensity.

"Now now. Don't fight. What really matters that Akane-san's alright!" Naomi tried to defuse the situation. The two women only sighed and nodded, trying to be the mature young adults that they were.

"Good timing" The President cuts in, turning to the female agent. "Byakuya, you can take this girl under your wing" he gestured to the petite girl, Kyouka.

"Huh?! Wait, you're joking, right?!" Akane was flabbergasted, flaring her hands around in disagreement.

"No, I'm not. She'll need a guide and someone to watch over her. Someone to teach her the way we do things here" Fukuzawa stated with resolve clear in his eyes.

"B-But—"

"Byakuya"

"Fine" the woman groaned in defeat while the young girl gazed at her in anticipation. "Hey" Akane could only awkwardly wave, which Fukuzawa nodded in approval at her action before leaving the room.

"Ne ne Akane-san, doesn't Kyouka-chan look so cute?" Naomi gushed, hugging her arm.

"Y-Yeah" the black-haired woman slowly nods. She didn't really know how to react really. One side wanna hug the adorable looking girl while another wanna run out of the room before her character brake.

Yosano stared at her female college before a wicked grinned crawled upon her face, "why don't you try an outfit, Akane?~"

"W-What?!" Horror was clear on her face but that didn't stop Naomi from squealing in delight and dragging the woman away in complete excitement.