Chapter 17

Y/n POV

I paced back and forth as I waited for Yixing to heal Sehun. He has been in there for over half an hour and I haven't seen him since he forced me to give him privacy because I made him nervous.

"Y/n," my head shot up at the sound of my name, "Sehun is okay, now please explain what happened."

I took a deep breathe and told him everything I knew. His face didn't reveal how he felt about the situation at all. I stared into his eyes, but I couldn't read his emotions like I usually could.

"So, your dad did this?"

"Yes, I have no idea what provoked him, but I just," I groaned loudly, "I just want to hurt him for this."

"Calm down N/n, your dad had no right to do this, but he is still your dad, so you can't hurt him."

"I think no matter who he is to me, he deserves to pay for what he did to him," I retorted.

"Y/n, you can't be too rash," he warned me, "in the end you might regret your choices."

I rolled my eyes, "bullshit," I growled, "just let me see him before I regret what I'm about to do to you."

Yixing sighed, but nonetheless moved out of my way. I rushed inside the room. I walked over to the side of the bed and grabbed his hands into mine. I scanned his body and noticed the slightly bloody bandages wrapped around his chest.

"I'll never let this happen to you ever again. I promise Sehun, I won't let you get hurt," I gently kissed his temple and stood up ready to leave the room.

It's time for me to confront them.

Junmyeon's POV

"Yes sir, I understand, thank you for the information," I hung up with a sigh.

Miss L/n and her parents were going to move abroad next week, however she is still supposed to show up for this entire week, so I'll have time to see if my suspicions are correct.

I heard a quiet knock on my door and told them to come in. Miss L/n slowly walked in, I scanned her face and saw a small cut on her cheekbone. Her aura was dark and scary, did she get in a fight?

"Good morning Miss L/n."

"Yes, good morning Chairman Kim," she responded without a hint of enthusiasm.

I glanced at her wrists and noticed the two tattoos were gone. Maybe they were temporary, maybe this was just a coincidence.

"It seems you removed those temporary tattoos."

"Yeah, my parents didn't think they were very professional," she confirmed.

I frowned at her obvious lack of conversation skills. She must be in a bad mood today, maybe I should ask her? No, that is invading her privacy, I should mind my own business.

"Let's get to work," I said to her with a small smile, but all I got in return was a nod.

Time Skip...

I looked over at Miss L/n and frowned. She has been doing the work I assigned her for over thirty minutes, and she hasn't looked up once. I don't even thinks she's blinked once.

"Are you feeling okay today Miss L/n?"

She nodded, not even bothering to look up from her work. I frowned for the hundredth time today, what was up with this girl?

"Sir, a Mr. Lee is here to see you."

"Let him in."

A man around his mid forties walked into my office with a serious look on his face. He looked around the room and his gaze landed on the prophecy book.