Prom?

*16 years later with Alex x Martial*
(Alex has yet to take someone to the prom with him and he only has two weeks for someone to win his love.....but with a stutter, it's difficult, luckily, someone is here to heal his wounds)

*Alex POV*

My brother got jumped on by Lukas, his prom date and Wilson was walking in the door with Zaq, his prom date. They kissed and I gagged 'E-Ew....w-wh-why d-do yo-you t-t-two d-do st-stuff l-l-like th-that i-in fr-front o-of m-m-me? I-It-It's d-dis-disgusting......' John chuckled 'Oh come on baby bro, it's not bad, it's pretty natural' he chuckled and hugged Lukas tightly. I just went to my room, the basement.....because one, so I could cry, and two, because my heat would start soon and I didn't have a mate. I cried into my pillow because my brothers always got something that I never would be able to have. Marks, mates, a prom date, everything that I wanted they got but I never did. I soon cried myself to sleep but was awoken by a voice that was unfamiliar. 'Are you sure he'll want me to take him to the prom dad?' The voice sounded like I've heard it before, but I just went back to crying until I heard my door open and I jumped and hid in the blankets.

The male looked at me and he walked closer 'P-ple-please d-don't h-hu-hurt m-me' I said and he sighed 'I won't hurt you....trust me' I move the blankets to look at him and it was Martial, one of the guys that I was afraid of in my earlier years of high school. I backed away and he moved closer and put his hand on my shoulder making me shake. He laid down next to me and sighed 'I won't try to hurt you, at all, I just have something to ask of you' I look up from the blankets and his tail was swaying and he looked stronger than any man that I've seen before besides my dad. I sat up and looked at him and he nodded softly 'I'm Martial, you probably know that but I just wanted to tell you, my brothers are with your brothers and I wanted to know if you would go to the prom with me?' His ears went down and I blushed a little but nodded 'S-s-sure' he looked at me and one of his ears went up 'Is that a permanent stutter?' I nod and my ears go down again 'M-my p-pa-parents s-say th-that t-th-they c-can't d-do a-an-anything a-about i-it' he nodded and sniffed the air 'What's that smell?' I smell myself and hide myself in the blankets again and I sit down on the floor 'I-I'm s-su-sure i-it's n-n-nothing' he smells the air again and he growls softly. He looks at me and his eyes go dark and he lifts me up and throws the blankets off of me and smells into my neck.

I moan softly and he starts sucking on my neck and I moan louder. He licks my shoulders all over and he sank his teeth into a spot and my body tenses up and he released and blood ran down my shoulder and he licked up the blood (they are not demons). I start shaking once I see that both of his eyes had gone completely black and he puts me down on the blankets and he starts stripping me. I cover myself when he fully undressed me and he starts stripping. I shake more when I see what I'm going to be fucked by. Rows of muscle ran down his stomach and his arms were massive, so were his legs and I backed up against the wall and he grabbed my shoulders and licked the mark again and I went limp. He lifted me up and he slid into me and he thrusted slowly making me moan softly.

*Martial POV*

I know that this shouldn't be going on right now.....but fucking my friend, um, yea. I never thought that I would be doing this, but as an Alpha, I have to do this. I went faster and Alex moaned louder and he grabbed my shoulders tightly and he held his body up against mine and I went deeper. His body reacted to my size and he came all over our chests. I felt a knot start to form and I pulled out, and he calmed down still holding onto me. I looked at him and he looked at me and his ears went down and blushed. 'T-th-thank y-you' I nod and lay down 'I did what I could to help your heat' he held onto me tight and someone slammed through the door 'Alex what are y-OH MY GOSH!!'

My ears went down and I looked at the voice and John was standing at the door with his mouth wide open. I sat up and he was still holding onto me 'I-I'm f-f-fine J-John' Alex looked at him and he nodded and went back up the stairs. I heard a faint voice say 'He what?!!' And I knew I was dead. Alex's father slammed through the door and he walked toward me with fury in his eyes. He grabbed me by the throat and he lifted me up 'WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SON??!!!' He asked in a booming voice while I just tried to get away from his grip 'D-dad h-h-he's o-okay, h-he d-d-didn't h-hurt m-me' His father looked at him then back at me and he put me down and I grasped my throat and gasped for air.

He looked at Alex and kneeled down next to him 'Are you sure he didn't hurt you?' Alex nodded and looked at me 'H-he h-he-helped m-me wi-with m-my h-heat' His father looked at me and he nodded 'He just helped? Nothing else? No marks, scratches? Anything' Alex looked at me 'W-well h-he d-did m-ma-mark m-me'

His father sighed and looked at me again 'You better not make my son pregnant before prom, or you won't be able to see the baby' Alex gasped 'D-DAD!!' He looked at Alex and sighed 'Okay, fine you will see the baby.....just make sure it's not before prom, got it?' I nod and look at Alex and he goes over to me and hugs me tightly and his face feels of the soft fur on my chest. He purrs softly and he smiles, Dennis walks back upstairs and he closes the door. I hear the door open and I heard Mathew yelling 'YOU REALLY THINK THAT WE WOULD LET YOU SEE OUR SON AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO HIM?!!!!' Alex yelped and he hid in my hoodie and he looks up at me and Wilson opened the door and closed it quickly 'Okay that wasn't a good idea' he panted and looked at us 'Hello Martial' I waved and there was banging on the door.

'I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE MANDOZA!!!! JUST OPEN UP!!' Alex hugged me tight and he started shaking 'P-pl-please d-don't o-open t-t-the d-door' his ears went straight down when he heard Mathew yelling 'GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!' He looked at Wilson who looked out the door and he nodded 'He's gone Alex....don't worry'