Is it fixed?

*Martial POV*

I woke up and stretched and I heard whining. I looked down and Alex was sleeping on top of me and we were in his room. I shivered and grabbed some blankets from the couch and covered us up and he sighed happily. I heard the door open and it was my brothers and Alex's. They walked toward us and John grabbed my shoulder 'You need to come to my room with him' I looked at my brothers and they nodded. I shook Alex softly and he whined 'N-no M-M-Martial' he squeaked and I shook him more and he stretched 'W-what?' He looked at the others and he went back a little. He looked at me and he held onto me 'You need to come to my room you two' John said and I stood up holding Alex and I followed the others.

When we got to his room he told me to sit down on the floor holding Alex, so I did. He looked at me and he sighed 'Ask him some questions Wilson' he said and he messed with the guitar that he had and Wilson kneeled down in front of me 'Do you really love Alex?' Alex groaned and he looked at Wilson and he nodded 'Sorry.....what about....will you protect him from harm?' I nod and Alex yawns and pulls up my hoodie and got inside of it with me and he went to sleep. John stood up and he sighed 'You are using protection, right?' I look at him as if he was insane and he growled softly and I nod 'Of course I would use protection' he nodded and sat down on the bed with Lukas.

Alex squeaked in his sleep 'Aw....' Lukas said making his ears go down and Alex woke up slowly 'Hey honey, how was your nap?' I asked ruffling his hair and he smiled 'It was good' he yawned and we all gasped and John ran out of the room. Alex looked around clearly not knowing what just happened and he slowly went back to sleep and I chuckled. John walked back into the room with Dennis behind him 'Are you sure that he spoke clearly?' John nodded 'Yes we all heard it right he spoke with no stuttering Martial?' I looked at them and nodded 'Yes....' I shook Alex a little and he woke back up 'Yea baby?' He said and Dennis gasped, then Alex stood up and stretched 'I'm going to go take a shower' he said and I fell back onto the floor and Dennis cheered 'My boy has been cured!'

Alex must've not heard because he didn't come back and I stood up and walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door 'Honey?' 'Yea baby?' I chuckled and opened the door 'Mind if I join you?' He thinks for a bit and he smiles 'I don't see why not' I smile and pulled off my clothes and get into the shower. He follows along with me and I get the soap and rub it over his body. His ears go down and his tail slaps against the wet shower floor. The soap slips out of my hand in front of him and he looks at me.

'I'll get it....' he said while bending over with his ass touching my cock and I blush and look up and he gets back up and hands me the soap 'Here you go' I smile and take the soap and continue rubbing his body. He sighs and looks at me 'This is so rel-wait, my stutter's gone!' I laugh and wash off his chest 'That's why we all gasped......but we wanted you to realize it before we just blabbed it out to you' Alex nods,
smiling at me and purrs. I finish the rest of his body and he looks at me with his ears down 'What is it honey?' I look at him and he blushed 'I was just wondering if you could help me with something.....' he pointed to his rear and I looked at him 'What do you mean?'

(Something you should know is Polarshephards go into heat very fast if they found their mate) (and I'm changing the bullshit speech things to " instead of ' because why the fuck not?) (And I'm putting periods at the end of the speech because why not?)

I sigh and pick him up "Do you want to do it here or somewhere else?" Alex thought for a minute "I'd rather do it here, so it can be washed down the drain." I nod and I grab his waist and press the tip against his entrance "You sure you want to do it here? Because we can do it somewhere else." Alex nods "I'm sure." And he bends over and he holds onto the bar that was on the wall. I look at him and I slide in and he moans softly. "So big....." he whispered and I started at a slow pace, hearing him moan louder.

I picked up the pace a little and he got louder. I pulled his body up to my chest and thrusted up into him. I lifted one of his legs onto the wall and went deeper. He shot cum onto the wall and he moaned loudly "F-faster please~~!" I went faster and he put one of his arms behind my back for balance. He moaned louder and cum shot into the wall and ran down the wall. I felt a knot form in my shaft and pulled out. "Sorry but I don't want your dad to kill me...." he nodded and calmed down "I can understand that baby." He kissed my chin and whined making grabby hands at me. I chuckle and pick him up and walk out of the shower, placing him on the toilet seat. I grab two towels and give him one, which he happily wrapped himself in and purred loudly. I dried myself off and he got dressed.

When I wasn't expecting it he gave me a hard slap on my ass and ran off giggling. "Honey!!" I yell and put some sweatpants on and run after him. I see him go into the kitchen so I go downstairs to his room, and get under the blankets. I sigh and lick the fur on my arm and I hear the door open "Martial? Are you down here?" It was Zaq, my little brother, so I got from underneath the blankets and he sighed "Alex said that he needed you to get something for him." I nod and go upstairs, to the kitchen. My tail curls up a little so it wouldn't be dragging across the ground. I look at Alex and he was reaching for something, he looked at me and whined. "What is it honey?" He pointed to a cup in the cabinet. I chuckled and walked up and got the cup for him and he smiled. "Thank you." I smile "No problem. And since you did this to me, I feel like I need to return the favor." He looks at me confused, and I slapped him on the ass. "Eep! What the heck!" I chuckled "You did the same thing to me, and plus you're wearing pants, I wasn't." He sighed and smiled at me "I guess you're right."

I smile "You need anything else? Cause I'm gonna go to the couch." He shook his head, and I went to the couch and laid down and turned the TV on. He came back to the couch and he sat down on my lap and his tail wagged when he started eating. I looked at his tail and yawned "I'm tired.....I'm going to go to sleep." He nods and continued eating, and I slowly went to sleep.