Chapter 10- Kidnapping The Alsina Family

August POV

3month later

So I'm having a bad feeling, that something made is gonna happen to my family and I while were sleeping I don't know if it's really gonna happen or it's just a feeling, but I know something ain't right.

I'm just on my way home from the studio to go and see my wonderful family, when I got home, the house was smelling hella good.

I then went into the kitchen to see, Victoria at the table doing here homework, Lil Aug in his bouncer making baby noise.

I walk up behind Nicki and wrap my arms around her waist. I started to plant soft kisses on neck, I stop until Victoria said eww.

Nicki, was done cooking and seat the table and fix everyone plates. After we was done eating, Nicki gave Victoria her baths and I gave Lil Aug his baths, after are both gave them a both a baths, we then put on theirs PJ's and put them to sleep.

After we put are kids to sleep, Nicki and I took a shower together and had sex while we was taking are shower, we put on are clothes get into bed and went to sleep.

About 45 minutes of Nicki and I was sleeping we heard our windows crack in every room in our house. We both got out of bed and went into every room, we check are kids room and they wasn't there.

I ,then heard Nicki screaming, I ran downstairs so fast to see what's going on, when I made it down there it was quite there was not a sound. And, when I turn around I was hit was something and black out.

I woke in a unfamiliar place, I try to move but I couldn't, I heard someone crying, I look to my right and see my son crying.

I try my hardest to get out of the ropes but I couldn't get out of the ropes. A few minutes later Lil Aug stop crying and someone open the door.

I couldn't make who it's, until they got into the light then I seen, and it was the last person I wanted to see. And it was Ariana.

They finally kidnapped the Alsina family

Will anyone notice that they are missing

Comment/Vote

Share/Follow