Shit Keeps Getting Worse

Baku

I awoke to room similar to a hospital. I quickly realize I was in recovery girl's office and got up. I look around to see recovery girl sitting at her computer. She turned around and said that it was okay to leave, so I did. I walk out and started to walk towards to the staircase. It was a rather empty and quiet hallway. Well that was till I accidentally bumped into Monoma and made him drop  his books. I kept walking, for I couldn't give two fucks about what happened to him, but he had other plans. 

"Hey," Monoma said grabbing me from behind and turn me around. "What the hell do you want," I said pushing him away from me. "You gonna say sorry, TRAITOR!"  "What the hell did you just say to me!?" "You heard me, traitor." I grabbed him by the collar and slammed him into wall. As I raised my fist to punch in his ugly ass face, an explosion was set of in my face. Which caused me to lose my grip and drop him. As I try to process what the hell just happened, I was kicked in the stomach and slammed into the wall parallel to the one I slammed Monoma in. I looked up to see Monoma and the people he was walking with laughing. "A villain like you should've never been saved. Nobody wants a Villain like you here" The last words that Monoma he said was the same words he said when...  "Look, the baby villain is crying" Monoma and his friends laughed. Now, a-lot of people were gathering around to see what was going on. I stood up and grabbed Monoma by the neck. I gripped it with all my strength. Rage completely taking over me. Tears was still running down my face as I started to burn his neck with quirk. His screams filled the now crowded hallway. "Young Bakugou! That is not how a hero acts. Release him immediately."

 I released him. He dropped to the ground and crawled away from me. Holding his now  burnt neck. I look away from him to see All Might staring towards me from the end of the corridor. I could see the disappointment in his face. I couldn't stand to look at my favorite hero, look at me like that, so I looked at my  hands. My hands were cover in the blood from Monoma's neck. I look at Monoma, who was now being walked to recovery girl. Then my hands. I realized what I had done. I'm a monster. A villain just like he said.  Tears start to run down my face faster than an avalanche. I started to look around and I saw everybody looking at me in horror. I bet they think I'm a villain too. Just like he said. I start to run towards the staircase. People parting as I run. I bump into Aizawa as I run up the stairs. Once I reached and entered my dorm, I plop down onto my bed and sob. I soon returned to the world of dreaming.

"Your a villain. Nobody wants a villain like you in their school. Your smart, right? Your well aware that, that's what everybody thinks of you. Yet you still refuse to join the league, even in this condition. The longer you refuse, the more torture you will endure." "Go to hell you crusty ass smurf!" He turn the knob on the remote until it couldn't turn no more. Intense shocks went through my body.  I scream for help. I knew nobody would come to my aid, but at this moment I couldn't do nothing else. "Your screaming is futile. This room is sound proof. Not even Present Mic's scream would be heard from outside this room. I could do whatever I want with you and nobody would even bat a eye at the door in curiosity of what was going down in here." He turn off the remote and started inching towards me. I move around trying to think about how to avoid this situation, but what could I do if  i'm sitting down and chained to the wall and floor. I look up to see that crusty bastard hovering over me."Get away from me you bastard!" "Aww, look. The powerful Katsuki Bakugou, powerless. What 'cha gonna do blast me away. I could kill you right here on the spot if I wanted to,"said the blue haired bastard as he grips my neck. "You could stop this. All you have to do is join us." "Never you fucking bitch." "Well I guess  I can have some fun until you change your mind." 

(TW: Rape)

He pulls down my pants and  briefs, exposing my lower half to him. I couldn't do nothing but cry as he inserted his dick in my ass. I was powerless. I scream for him to stop but he kept going.He laughed and talked about how he enjoyed my screams as h-he raped me. It felt like an eternity. The time he was done, my ass was numb and my voice was coarse. He got up and left, leaving in me on the ground like a useless doll. I cried as that bastard walked out the door. That smile of his when he was leaving , imprinting on my brain for the rest of my life.

(Ends)

I was awaken from the sunlight from my window. I looked around to find my phine, to see what time it was. It was 8 in the morning. I got up and started do my daily rountine. I got in the shower, brush my teeth, got dress and exited my dorm. i walked to the cafeteria to get a muffin and orange juice since I had a 10 minutes to spare. After I finshed I went to class. Everybody was here, suprisingly. Which made me the last one here, other than Aizawa-sensei. I walked to my seat, everybody staring at me as I do so. I look out the window, trying to forget about what happened yesterday and the last two dreams I had. I sigh as the bell rings and Aizawa-sensei worms his way into the classroom. I hope today will be a better day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sry 4 not posting in such a long time. Been really busy with some things and thank for all the veiws. (Already at 190)😇

word count:1042

Hope you enjoyed

-Nuke