Confessions

****This chapter is very long....****

Chapter Six

Kyrie calls August back.

*OTP*

August:*answers the phone* baby I'm so sorry I thought that it was really you...you guys look exactly alike...except for that tattoo...

Kyrie:*sighs* I'm not mad at you. I just can't beleive that she would do that to me. *Hears the door knob turning * ok that's her I'll call you later.

August: Ok baby girl

*End Of Convo*

Kylee walks through the door smiling. "Hey sis" she says still laughing. She walks past Kyrie smelling like August's cologne.

"Kylee do you think I'm stupid" Kyrie asks getting even more mad.

Kylee jogs up the stairs. "What are you talking about" she says as she is going up, trying to act innocent.

Kyrie follows her up the stairs with a red face. "Kylee why would you fu*k him" Kyrie said in a angry tone. Her dad heard all the noise and came came and stood by the door.

Kylee laughed even harder.

"Kylee are you drunk or something?!"

"No i'm just happy that I finally got back at you" she said smiling.

"BACK AT ME FOR WHAT" yelled Kyrie.

Kylee's smile turned into a frown. "You always have to 1 up me Kyrie! You have better car, and a better relationship with Ma and Daddy, your in college, and your not stuck with a 4 year old" said Kylee not noticing that Miracle was sitting on her bed.

"So you don't love me" Miracle asked tearing up.

Kylee turned around. "No I do love you Mira and I always will" she said.

"NO YOU DON'T"!! Mira screamed. She ran out the room.

"NOW LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO! SHE KNOWS THAT I DON'T LOVE HER NOW!" yelled Kylee.

"So you've been lying to us this whole time saying that Mirale changed your life and how you wouldn't want to live without her!?! I'm so fu**ing done with you"! yelled Kyrie as she started to walk out. She saw the shadow of her father at the door.

"I'VE BEEN LYING?!" Kylee started.

Kyrie turned around quickly.

"YOU'VE BEEN LYING THIS WHOLE TIME ABOUT WORKING AT SONIC WHILE YOU WORK AS A STRIPPER!!"

The twins father busted through the doorway. "YOU'VE BEEN LYING TO ME KYRIE"?! he said.

"Daddy I'm sorry" Kyrie said sadly.

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR SORRY, PACK YOUR SHIT KYRIE AND GET THE F**K OUT OF MY HOUSE" he yelled at her.

"Daddy where am I supposed to go"? she asked tearing up.

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN I JUST KNOW YOU GOT 20 MINUTES TO GET OUT OF HERE" he said meanly.

Kyrie left out and went to her room. She gathered as much as she could fit in two suiitcases and and her trunk. She walked everything downstairs and Miracle was standing at the door.

"Auntie do you love me" she asked still sad.

Kyrie smiled at her. She walked up to her and kneeled down so that they were face to face. "Of course I love you Mira. You are a blessing to me. Remember that ok"? she said as she ran her hands through her beautiful, long and curly hair.