Finally Where I Belong

Ambers POV
" Please take your seats, our flight to Australia will be taking off soon. " A cheerful flight attendant said over the intercom, God I hate those fake people... Forced to put a smile on their face, and act like they're here to serve you, it's awful!

I sit here in my seat on the way to what should be the best place in the world for me right now, Sydney! Somewhere I have always wanted to live, ever since my " mother " told me she didn't love me the first time. But who did love me? A depressed, ugly and fat human being, with cuts up to my elbows and my cheeks constantly stained from the teardrops! Who cared about me? Who wanted me around? No one... As far as I know!
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
I finally get to get off of this stupid flight after 16 hours of an annoying baby crying behind me, God I hate children! I walk over to customs and try to get my visa out before I get to the front of the line, I get to the front of the line and this woman in a pantsuit asks me for my passport and customs form. I gave it to her along with my visa. As she pulled them away, out of my hand, my sleeve kinda pulled up and I guess you could see my scars and cuts. She just looked up at me with wide eyes,
" You do this to yourself " she spoke softly.
I nodded back, and all she did was look in disbelief, but then continued to sign me into a system of some sort.
After that was all done, I waled over to the baggage check and got all 6 of my suit cases. Then caught a cab to my flat.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
I got to the tall building after about an hour cab ride, and paid the man. I got my bags, then went to the front desk. The man who was sitting behind the desk, stood up, I could tell he was sleeping before I walked in.
" Can I help you" he asked with a smirk on his face.
"Yes you can, actually. I'm a new resident and I need my keys"
"Okay, do you have your forms " he asked
" Yes I do" I said, pulling them out of my bag.
" Okay, you're in room 264 on the 25th floor, you have quite the room for just yourself" he said winking
" I like to be alone" I shot back grabbing the keys and walking away with my bags on a cart.
If these are the kind people who work here, I will want to be out of the house a lot!

.
.
.
Hey guys 💋 my name is Tristy and this is my first fan fic so please no hate... I will not have a spasific day for updates just yet but I won't leave you hanging 😘😘
-tristy 💋