Thats my drink

Ambers POV
I got up to my flat, and HOLY CRAP ITS HUGE! I have a small kitchen with a full bathroom, and 2 small rooms, I also have a dining room. Then I made my way to the spiral staircase and walked up to find a large loft like bedroom, with another full bathroom. I decided to unpack some clothes and pick out an outfit to walk around in. Just a simple white pair of high waisted shorts and a black cropped t-shirt and white converse. I grabbed my guess wallet and left, but not without being checked out by the ugly bell boy, who I had talked to me before. I was walking down the street when a sign cough my eye.... STARBUCKS!

I walked into the shoppe that looked exactly like the one back home and got in line. Of course I was playing on my phone using the free wifi when suddenly the barista asked if I needed help.
"Oh yes, sorry hi can I get a venti vinilla bean frappe with 2 pumps of raspberry please?" I said, giggling the whole time
"Of course, can I get your name for the cup?" He asked back.
"Yeah, it's Amber"
" Pretty name for a pretty girl " he said back, writhing my name on the cup
" Oh thank you, sorry what's the price?" I asked rummaging through my wallet looking for my bank card
" No charge " he said winking back
" Oh well thank you " I said with a giggle, then sitting for my drink waiting for my order to be ready. I sat and when they called out my order, I went over to the counter to grab it when another hand beet me to it.
" Hey that's my drink " I said with anger in my eyes... No one gets between me and my Starbucks!
" No it's mine " she said back , with an attitude.
" Ladies relax, I have 2 here, one for Bella, and one for Amber"
"Oh" we both said at the same time
" Sorry about that, I just moved here, and I'm a bit short tempered" I said to the girl, she was really pretty!
" That's ok, my name is Bella, what's yours? " She asked
" Im Amber " I replied with a smile
" I'm just out for a walk, do you want me to show you around?" She asked
" Umm sure! " I replied

She told me all about the area, how the mall was like a 5 minute walk from my apartment and how everything was pretty much all in one place.

" I don't know if you would be interested, but my boyfriend, Ashton is in a band, and they have a gig tonight, do you wanna come and get to know some people?"
" For sure, what's the band called? " I asked back
" 5 seconds of summer " she said with a smile.
all I could do is scream!!!
.
.
.
Hey guys hope you liked it, prob gonna update once a day or twice... Please vote and comment 💋😍😘💕🍍