The second chance4

I turned to the closed window of my car where I could see the jewelry shop of Yumie and I wished that she will gave me another chance tomorrow. I sigh; I revive the engine of my car and drove back home.

Next day!

              It’s her birthday today and I already talked to Leah, her assistant about my planned this evening.

            Everything is in the right place, the entire shop is scattered with petals, and the jewelries are pinned to their places. The red carpet in the entrance is extended up to the table, where there’s a three cute shaped heart candles which is enough to light the entire table.

           I had Leah at 7’o’clock in the evening to call Yumie and tell to her that she was in the jewelry shop and she needed help.

            I’m wearing a black suit, that I know helped my skin to be lighten, I stand up next to the table, I pray hard and begged that almighty god, that Yumie will give me a chance.  One chance to prove her how much I love her that I regret every single day of the day since I left her at the church without looking back. I knew I gave her so much pain to her heart, but tonight I’m totally motivated to have her back again, I won’t to regret in my whole life, I’ll beg for her.