The second chance2

“It was two years ago, and I knew it is the day where all woman in the world dream about. It was our wedding day. Everything is settled. The ceremony started when she walked in the aisle towards me. Our family, relatives and important friends were there. They were smiling and I saw their happy face looking at my future wife. I felt nervous and started to ask if I’m really ready for the marriage which was about to start. Looking at my future wife, nervousness had slowly seized me. I couldn’t even help my self from sweating, my hands is cold. The priest spoke “Peter Parker do you take Yumie as your wife, for richer or poorer and in sickness and in health everyone waited for my answer, there was deafening silence. I couldn’t.  It seemed like I was petrified and words wont come out to my mouth. Seconds after, the priest repeated his question. This time, I have decided. I haven’t thought of anything, of the consequences, of other people judgment. “Come what may” I spoke to myself. Yumie’s eyes gazed at me confusedly. The priest seemed to be impatient now. I heard the people at my back murmuring. And so I did the biggest mistake of being a man. I ran without looking back. I reached the church entrance and went running until I couldn’t see even a glimpse of them.”

COMMENT Pls.. HEHE

ty for reading :))