2- Disastrous Encounter

Enjoy The Ride!
***
♥️♥️♥️

*Ring...Ring...Ring...*

"Hello?...What??? Don't worry I will take care of it." she said and quickly ended the call.

"What's happening? Why were you shoutin-...What The Fuck, Ella?" Natan yelled when suddenly Ella began speeding up the car not even caring how it was dancing on the road.

"We have an intruder!" that's all Ella said before concentrating once again on the road.

"This is bad! We need to inform Boss immediately." Natan concluded before searching for his phone.

"Exactly! So hurry up, Nat." she agrees not once stopping but still going with full speed.

Once Nat called his boss to let him know about the current intrusion, the latter marched up to his bike and immediately started it up directly at the direction to catch that intruder.

"You Scoundrel! How dare you do this to me? Just wait till I meet you. I'm going to deal with the scumbag that you are, ASAP!" the said person spoke and clenched his fist before increasing the speed of his car.

Few minutes later, a car was chasing very closely behind the intruder's car while a bike stopped opposite the two racing cars which suddenly refrained in an alley as they faced each other.

The unknown person found himself in the middle of that car and a bike. So he instantly got out of the car very pissed wondering why they suddenly blocked the way.

Meanwhile, the boss also climbed down the bike and approached. Two other persons came out of the other car, they're the one who have called their boss informing him about the intrusion.

As soon as they were all out, two familiar figures recognised one another and simultaneously shouted aloud, "YOU???" thus attracting the attention of two others present there.

"Ai'Sat!!! You Scumbag! Son of Bitch! How could you do that to me?" the intruder shouted and quickly went to the one he was actually looking for.

He thanked God for his luck. This was the perfect timing as the guy in front of him is the one he was looking for. The one who left him at that hotel aft...after...arghh...

He actually needed to confront this man to teach him some lessons and also give him a piece of his mind so he will never try anything like that with another victim like himself.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing? Argh..let go, Khun!" the boss yelled in horror when the intruder approached only to punch him so hard and also started twisting his two ears without mercy.

"I'm doing exactly what all perverts and scumbags like you deserve!" the guy angrily shouted and even tightened his hands more on those poor ears which became red at his actions.

"What do you mean, Khun? You should thanks me instead for what I did last night not rebells as you're doing now!" the boss also shouted in frustration and the audience behind turned to look at each other with their mouths agape.