Chapter 2: Team of Two

As he got closer to the crash site, he noticed something moving around the area. It looked like some sort of animal.

"HISSSSS!"

Well, it saw him, might as well go see what it is.

"HISSSSS!"

Was that a metal cat?

"MEOW!"

Ravange? Soundwave's cat symbiont?

"Ravange? What are you doing here?"

" I am searching, Lord Megatron."

"The Decepticons are no more. I am no longer your lord. Just Megatron is fine." Is he going to have to explain this to everyone?

"Huh?" The cat looked confused.

"Never mind, what are you looking for?"

"Soundwave of course!"

"Soundwave? Any clues as to what happened to him?" Of course, the cat is looking for his master, probably should have seen that one coming.

"Not right now. I was hoping to find a something here. I figured it would be the best place to start looking for him."

Oh, right. Ravange had been on a scouting mission when the battle started. And without Soundwave there to groundbridge him back, it would have taken him quite awhile to get here.

"How are you alive? Without energon you should have starved."

"I raided some of our abandoned energon mines on my way here."

He had forgotten how smart and resourceful Soundwave's symbionts could be.

"I see. Well, I am also searching for your master. Perhaps we should work together?"

"Of course. Anything for Soundwave."

Great. Now he would get Soundwave back faster. And his communications officer would be delighted to know his symbiont was safe.

*************************************************************************************************

Symbionts? Is that what they're called? I'm not sure. It would be great it someone could tell me what they're called before I keep messing it up.