Back home&Expelled-7

~Time Skip~ end of camp

You were packing your clothes back up cause after breakfast you all leave going back home. You were wearing this.

After packing your walked downstairs but you had a bad feeling in your stomach as you shrugged it off

~Time Skip~ after breakfast

You were hugging your brother tightly as you both had tears as some others had tears in their eyes also just watching.

"Call me when you get home alright?" Hajime says as you smile and nod
"I will. Tell Mother and Father I said hi" you say as he nods then kisses your forehead as you then board your bus waving bye to everyone as the bus started and drove off

You sighed as you stared out the window as you were sitting alone in the back. For some reason you always felt like the odd one of of the team making you a little sad. You stared at Kageyama and Hinita as they were smiling  and holding hands same with Kiyoko and Yachi, Asahi and Nishinoya, Suga and Daichi, Ennoshita and Tanaka, Kinoshita and Narita, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. You were staring at your phone as it was a picture of you and your brother with the Aobajōsai team. You had a fun day that time especially with the 3rd years making you smile.

~Time skip~ Next day at school

You were walking through the halls as you accidentally bumped into a girl as she had 2 other girls behind her. She dropped her books making you sigh as she looked at you glaring along with the other 2 girls.

"What the hell you bitch!?" She yells angrily
"Sorry I wasn't watching" you say plainly
"Well no duh! You ran into making me drop my books!?" She yells as she was gaining a lot of attention
"Jesus god could you be any louder?" You say annoyed as she widens her eyes then throws a punch as she hits your cheek
"You bitch!? Imma teach you underclassmen a lesson!?" She yells trying to hit you again but you punch her in the face harshly making her break her nose as the other 2 girls charge at you

By now there's a whole crowd around you both cheering and recording as you were fighting all 3 of them and winning. You punched them each in the faces again until you were pulled off by the Principal who dragged you to his office. He called someone as he glared at you making you roll your eyes.

~With Aobajōsai~

Your brother was in class when his phone went off. His teacher quickly dismissed him as he picked up answering.

Hajime- Hello?
Principal- Is this Hajime Iwaizumi?
Hajime- Yes who is this?
Principal- yes I have your younger sister here. Seems like she got into a fight so imma need you to come down here to get her please and so we can talk.
Hajime- Alright I'll be there

Hajime hung up then grabbed his bag telling his teacher as Oikawa shot up also. He followed quickly as they both walked to their principal. They walked in then knocked until a 'come in' was heard.