- PROLOUGE -

𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦
✨✨

Feel free to comment, Show some support, share and vote!
Enjoy!
_________________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
_________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV.

Rahyun And Jaemin we're both looking at each other, Rahyun being shocked about what Jaemin Said.
She didn't know whether or not to keep their gaze or to Get up and leave.
Rahyun Still has feelings for Jaemin but She thinks He's not the one for her.
But that's the other way around.

"Please say something..." he said
But Rahyun still kept silent, She couldn't answer his question. And it was getting too awkward for her.
Rahyun then decides to leave and just go home. It's been a long day and she was exhausted.

She gets up and Throws away her Ramen in a nearby trash bin.
And Right before she Could walk away from Jaemin.
She looked at Jaemin, one last time, and sighed at his beautiful appearance.
She wished that she still didn't have feelings for Him, but she did.
Rahyun turns her around.

All of a sudden,

She felt as if she was stopped by someone.
a shadow dashing through her eyes,
And before she could see who it really was.
She already knew who it was.

It was the Spirit.

He stood there with his arms crossed. Staring at Rahyun as if he was trying to tell something to her.

" what do you want?! I did Everything That You said And STILL I haven't found Him yet! What Do YOU EXPECT FROM ME?!."

" I don't want Nothing from you now...
I came here at the right moment to tell you this." He sighed

" Rahyun you are Clueless af! Do you not realize that Everything that I say you do, but you don't do one thing that I have been CLEARY telling you Since Forever! "

" AND WHAT IS THAT?!." Rahyun exclaimed

He sighed

" Rahyun, no matter how much I try to tell you you don't listen, Instead you'll forget.
Rahyun I don't want this Argument to go on forever. I'm tired of this, your tired of this we all are. This is your last chance to find him.
And I'm only helping you this time to pass.
so the only thing you need to right now...
Is to look at your necklace."

She Looked down and saw a light beaming from her necklaces
She took out the necklace
and Completely shocked.

It was a Beaming bright light blue.
She stared at her necklace then looked at the sprit.

" Why is it blue? Did I find him? "

" Yes, you did. and it's right here in front of your eyes." He points to the boy.

She looks at Jaemin who was looking at view in front of him.
Not knowing On what's happening.
Her Jaw drops a little, she looks up at the spirit who had been staring at Rahyun.

" J-Jaemin is my...destiny?...B-but why him?
I already know who is my Destiny.." she said in disbelief.

" Look, I know he broke your heart and got you to where you are right now but.
Can't you see? He loves you, and you love him back. It's destined to be. You see,
Your love for each other is unbreakable,
Even if you're far apart from each other, you guys find a way to get back to each other.
And that's what makes your love special.
Love is love and you can't do anything about it." He slowly fades away

" H-HEY what does that mean?!."

He chuckled

" Later on, you'll understand what I mean."
And just like that, he disappeared into the sky.

Rahyun was Confused as ever, Everything happened all at once. But most importantly,
She discovered her Destiny,

Jaemin

She was so shocked and so overwhelmed, she didn't know what to do.

" J-Jaemin..." she calls out his name...
He immediately looks up and gets close to her.

" I-I wish I could tell you how I'm feeling right now...b-but I can't." She said as a tear started to fall from her cheek.

" It's okay Baby, you don't need to tell me, I already know exactly how your feeling.." he said as he wiped Rayhun's tear.

They gazed at each other for a while, until Jaemin was a few inches away from Rahyun's face.
Rahyun stayed still, watching Jaemin's every move.
Their eyes both looked at their lips, and slowly but surely, Na Jaemin leaned towards her and share a soft kiss,
Rahyun was shocked by Jaemin's move, but eventually, she gave in,
and shared a Passionate kiss, right in front of the sunset.

It was the perfect scenery and the perfect moment to share a kiss.

They slowly pull away from each other, still stayed silent.

Rahyun Was too shocked, and too confused about what happened.
She couldn't really wrap everything around her head. It was too much for her.
So she then Quickly Runs away, from the Convenience store, and away from Jaemin.

" Rahyun-ahh! Comeback!." He yelled to her

But what they didn't knew was that some was watching the whole thing..

And that someone was
mark...