Preparation!

There is this version of islam that some people follow. That if we just worship Allah, the rest will be fine. All we should is spiritual stuff.

This version of Islam is not the version that our prophet(saw) followed in his own seerah, that is not the sunnah.That is step number one.

Step.1 Is to strengthen our imaan, to worship Allah more. To be a better Muslim because nothing increases imaan more than actually worshipping Allah Azzwajal.

Prophet(saw) said,"Rush to do good deeds before fitnah comes like the darkness of the night."

Before the fitnah comes make sure you have stockpile of Good deeds, you're ready to meet Allah.

Step.2 Islam does not teach us to turn the other cheek . It doesn't teach to just sit down. No! We do what we can, that is reasonable. That is within the goal of Shari'ah. Our prophet(saw) didn't just sit back and do nothing, every single step there was preparation.

Even if we die in this process, our prophet(saw) said, "The one who dies defending his honour and the honour of his wife and childrens, that person is a Shaheed."

The purpose of saying is very clear, we have to do something. We can't just sit back and let hindutva come and do what they want. We have to do something, whatever we can.
If you are not successful the movements that you spark might be successful later on.

We have to be little bit more sophisticated and Understand that in the Seerah of our prophet(saw) IMAAN and ACTION GO HAND-IN-HAND.

Trust in Allah and be proactive in society, these is something we should be doing.

May Allah protect ourselves and our families from all the evil. May Allah bless me and you with and through Quran and may he make us of those who, it's verses they understand and implement its halal and haram throughout their life. May Allah forgive us. Indeed! He is the Ghafur and the Rahman.

I hope it benefited you so do plz vote and don't forget to comment and share with your friends.

Jazakallahukhairan kaseera fee dunya wa Akhirah.. Aameen
❤️❤️❤️