Chapter 3

MORE MEMES AND PUNS!
-
Jeff's POV
I continued hugging (Y/N) while smiling happily. My precious killer and I are finally gonna be an official family. I heard (Y/N) yawn so I took her to our room and laid beside her. "HEY GUYS!" BEN yelled popping in. "Dude, did you seriously have to break the nice silence?!" I groaned "yes" he smiled "also CpFan came as well" "wha-?" I didn't get to finish when CpFan burst in "HEYYYY GUYS! Congratulations on the baby! Also here's my new profile pic!" She yelled giving a picture to (Y/N).

 "Dude, did you seriously have to break the nice silence?!" I groaned "yes" he smiled "also CpFan came as well" "wha-?" I didn't get to finish when CpFan burst in "HEYYYY GUYS! Congratulations on the baby! Also here's my new profile pic!" She yell...

(Ooooh~! So beautiful~! OwO feel free to use the pic and he's it's Gacha Life) "what the fuck?!" I said in disgust. "Jeffery Woods. Don't make the baby repeat that words" (Y/N) growled "s-sorry babe" I said and I never apologized to anyone! BEN and CpFan were forced to leave -by me of corse- and I hugged my precious (Y/N).
-
YAS! Sorry this wasn't that long but I just had an AAAAMMMMAAAAZZZZIIIINNNNNGGGG idea so I'm gonna do it! BAI Creepyloves!