Whatever You Want

"Hold still," Twice instructed. "Last thing I wanna do is end up electrocuting you, kid."

Twice fiddled with the collar around Mustards neck, who happily lapped at a popsicle you had bought just for his arrival. You made sure to stock the fridge with all sorts of different food. The other League members may be content with munching on pizza and guzzling down booze but with a child back into the hideout, that wouldn't fly anymore. There needed to be some nutritional food. 

There were a wide assortment of tools displayed on the counter as Twice kept fiddling with all the different screws in Mustards collar. According to Mustard, all the children within the prison were forced to wear the collars so that they wouldn't use their quirks. If they did or created any disruptive behavior, the collars would then in turn shock them. 

You found the tool to be sickening. 

Dabi sat by your side, his hand entwined with yours as Compress attempted to patch up your leg. Turns out a bullet had grazed your thigh while you were running away from the guards. You hadn't noticed until you arrived at the hideout and Twice pointed it out appalled. All the adrenaline in your body must have kept you from realizing the blood that trickled down your stocking. Toga managed to escape without so much as a scratch on her body and was taking a much needed break in her room. 

"She'll be alright, Dabi," Kurogiri reassured from behind the bar.

"What? I didn't say anything," Dabi muttered.

"It's written all over your face," Shigaraki chuckled. 

"Whatever," Dabi scoffed. "Just...was the wound deep Compress?"

"Not at all actually," he shook his head. "It was merely a flesh wound. You needn't worry, Dabi."

Dabi glared at all the boys who snickered amongst themselves. You thought it was sweet he had been so concerned about you. Shigaraki had informed you that once Dabi was finished with his own mission, he did nothing but pace back and forth inside the building, wondering if you were okay. 

Mustards eyes shifted between the two of you. "So....ya'll fucking huh?"

"Mustard-!" you gasped, your face growing red from embarrassment. "D-Don't say that!"

"Watch your mouth you little brat," Dabi snarled.

"What? I'm right, aren't I?" Mustard snickered. You nodded a helpless, yes, which made Mustard laugh out loud even harder. "HA! I knew it would happen eventually. You guys would always oogle at each other."

"We did not," Dabi objected.

"Did too." 

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did-"

"Alright, enough!" you cut in between their bickering. "Mustard, I'm just glad you're safe. They didn't do anything too bad in there, did they?"

He simply shrugged, avoiding your gaze. "It was nothing crazy. That bitch Fuji would try talking to me every week making me point out my feelings on a stupid ass chart. That shit was driving me insane. The guards....they were assholes but that's to be expected."

"Did they ask you about us?" Shigaraki inquired. "Did you give up any intel?"

"Tomura," you sighed, disapproving at how quick he was to interrogate Mustard. 

But Mustard didn't seem to care. He simply shook his head. "They tried to make me spill the beans. But I didn't say jack shit. If anything I just lied whenever they kept pressuring me."