Episode3 : Ships

Playlist : 2U by Kang Daniel

Author's note: (/ /) my comment or jokes

-------

SRA Studio

Hani: Annyeong haseyo! Welcome to the Episode 3 of Spotlight Run Away!

Heechul: Annyeong Hani-ssi! Leeteuk-ssi! How are you guys doing lately?

Leeteuk: I'm now running a vlog... I never knew it is hard doing it! *Deep sigh* i keep awake until am, just for editing alone.

Heechul: *laughing hard* Dae! Dae! Now you knew. It's very very hard... It take me months to adjust.

Hani: But your vlogs has many subscriber and views now. I think it's worth it. And your fans love it.

Heechul: You're watching it??? *Smile creeping in up to ears*

Hani: Before. *Laugh* mianhae!

Heechul: WAE?! Is my content not interesting anymore??! *Histericaly asking*

Leeteuk: Yah... Yah... Maybe we can talk about that later off-cam... *Soft giggle* should we start the show?

Hani,Heechul: DAE!

Leeteuk,Heechul,Hani: LEGGO! Travel juseyo!!!

--------

DAY 2 - 5:30am

Everyone is enjoying their good sleep, most specially the maknae sleeping in the comfy bed. The cool morning mountain breeze entering the whole house and their unending schedule before day1 that makes the their sleep more deep.

Until one female idol rub her eyes. It is eomma Solji. Solji later on stretch her arms in the air and fix herself to a sit. She silently roam her eyes to the whole room, half asleep. *Oh- i wake up first...* "What time is it? It's still dark..." She mouthed the wide awake staffs. The staff signaled her the time. She immediately stand up and fix her blanket and pillow silently. While fixing her hair, a male idol suddenly move that makes the female idol shock. It was Minhyuk.

"Yah! You startled me.. " Solji whispered to Minhyuk who is also fixing his blanket. "I'll be cooking downstairs... Please don't wake up Kino. I think he still need some rest." The female idol whispered then continue to walk away.

After a little freshing up in the comfort room, Solji started searching in the fridge. "What are you up to?" Minhyuk suddenly appearing in the kitchen. "Why do you always appearing quietly?" She said as she close the fridge and leaning to the counter center table where minhyuk is sitting. "Thinking of a normal breakfast... Eggs, sausages, bacon, bread, rice??? Or you guys are on a diet?" She added.

"I think no one will go on diet for a travel. I can help you with the rice. Do you want fried rice?" Minhyuk utter folding the sleeves of his sleepwear. The two started cooking that it can be smelled up to the open second floor bedroom. 

-------

Heechul: i can totally relate to this. You can't help yourself and eat during a travel. Eat and sleep actually. *Munching in some jellies*

Hani: You're super right! If a new and delicious foods are in front of you. That will be a waste of experience not to eat right?

Leeteuk: Dae! But i would like to ask if you can guess among them the greatest cook?