Episode4 : Her

Playlist: Love Line by VERIVERY

Author's note: (/ /) my comments,notes or jokes

-------

SRA Studio

Heechul: Annyeong haseyo! Welcome to the Episode 4 of Spotlight Run Away!

Leeteuk: i have information guys! From now on, today's studio will be more fun... Cause we will be joining by other idols as well....

Heechul: Really? Wahhh.... This studio will be in chaos even more. Cause the happenings in SRA are getting more and more chaotic as well.

Hani: you have chosen the right words Heechul-ssi!

*All in the studio are laughing*

Heechul: let's welcome our today's guests! Nichkhun of 2pm, Wendy of Red Velvet and Jhope of Bangtan.

*The studio is filled with claps and shouts to welcome our lovely guests*

Leeteuk: Yah! Don't you think today's guests are so bigtime... *looking at Heechul and Hani*

Nichkhun: Yaaaaahhhh... Can you elaborate the word bigtime? Cause I'm not rich unlike them.... *point to Wendy and Jhope that immediately make a cross arms as disagreement*

Hani: Yah! Are you joking?!!! You are the most rich here before hand!

Leeteuk: Yahhhhh! I think this will be a fun episode with you guys!

Jhope: i have watched the last episodes and having the 3 of you is already fun... But the idols there also are crazy... *points to the monitor*

Heechul: why are you putting such pressure on us Jhope-ssi? I know Wendy is somehow a crackhead also...

Wendy: don't expose my real identity oppa... *said cutely*

Hani: Can't handle this anymore... *exclaiming to what is happening* What day are we watching again?

Leeteuk: it's day 2 Hani-ssi...

Hani: Wahhhhhh! They will just end day 2 in this episode right?!

Heechul: Dae! I knew they will watch the sunset with a heart warming activity.

Leeteuk: Woaaahhh! Will someone cry??? I'm really excited with this activity...

Hani: i have also seen a alcohol scene... *exclaiming leaning forward* I don't know if it's only a boys drinking session though.

Heechul, Leeteuk: Really?!! *shouts in chorus*

Hani: Dae... I'm also curious at this moment just like you!