chapter 23

Emma's POV

"Of course. That makes so much sense." i think to myself

"Emma? What do you mean you know who one of the shifters are?" Sam asks

"Alright, well while i was asking around none of the other cops seemed to know who the suspects were. I mean they'd probably seen the tapes and seen your face but only one officer actually knew who you guys were. No one else had a clue!"

"That's great! Which one?" Dean asks

"Shit." i mumble "I didn't get her name... She was a supervisor or something. kinda short, brown hair."

"Like her?" Sam says pointing out the window

The three of us watch the women walk around the back of the building in through a side door.

"Sam, is anyone gonna be in the bank?" Dean asks

"Considering it's a crime scene, probably."

"Dammit. Emma, you gotta get her out and over here." Dean tells me

"Me?! How?"

"First, turn on that ear piece. Tell her you want to talk with her privately and bring her out here. Sam and I will be waiting."

"Ok.." i say opening the car door

"you got this" Sam mouths smiling as i walk away from the car

Sams POV

As we watch Emma walk away from the car I look at Dean. I can tell he's worried, but this is really our only option.

"She's gonna be fine Dean."

"I know."

Emma's POV

Omg. Omg. Omg. My palms are sweating, why?! I legit just did this, well to be fair I thought she was a human being the last time I talked to her. It's alright. You can do it Emma, just go up to her and-

"Hey, it's me again. Kelly." I say extending my hand to her

"Ms.Rodgers of course. What can I help you with." she says shaking my hand

"Actually-" I start

You got this Emma breath. Your supervisor wanted you to ask some questions

"I called my supervisor and he requested I ask a couple more questions, just as a follow up." I tell her

"Oh... uhm alright, i'm in a rush but go ahead." she tells me

"Can we actually do this outside, away from the other officers. The questions are a bit... uhm thorough and I wouldn't want anyone in here to get worried."

"I suppose that's alright, let's go then shall we ." she says smiling

Ok, cool. That was surprisingly easy. We're nearly at the exit and then one shifter down, one more to go.

Deans POV

She did it. I knew she could.

Sam and I watch as Emma starts to lead the woman over to our car. Then I notice her reaching for something as the her and Emma start to get closer. Sam seemed to notice too.

"Emma! She's got a knife!" Sam shouts into the ear piece

Sam and I rush out as we watch Emma start running towards us.

"Winchester's." the shifter hisses

"Why are you guys pretending to be us?!" Sam asks "What do you gain?!"

"We don't gain anything." she starts "But she does."

"Whos she?" I ask

But before anyone can answer another of of them officers come up behind Sam and knocks him to the ground.

"Emma, go wait in the car." I whisper

She starts to secretly head over so that the shifters don't notice.

"I guess we know who the second one is now." I say

Sam and I start going after the guy who knocked him down and eventually we get a silver blade to his heart.

Sam and I then start running towards the woman, she's faster than the dude. I see sam go in to grab so I can get a clear shot, but he's thrown on the ground quick. I start running towards her after, I go in for the kill but she grabs my arm and twists it so she can grab the knife and hold it to me as leverage.

"Now Sammy," it starts "If you want big brother Dean to live then i suggest you-"

*bang*

The shifter falls to the ground behind me and I look to see who shot her.

"Emma." I say

"Silver bullets right? Sam taught me that." she says smiling

That's my girl.
________

Emma's POV

Back at the bunker Sam and Dean congratulate me on taking the final shot and getting them off the suspect list. Sam destroyed the tape and made sure there were no more copies online and Dean. Well he played obnoxiously loud music while Sam did that.

But, I didn't feel accomplished. I mean what did that help? We're no closer to catching Roweena and besides. There's always gonna be more shifters.

Wait.

The shape shifters said that they were doing what "she" wanted. They never said who that was. It could be Roweena.

I leave the kitchen where Sam was working on finding another case and Dean was, well watching and go to my room. I grab my phone and call the only person I can call for this.

Crowley.

————

23,000 views. Woah. that's a big number.

thank you ! thank you ! thank you !

idk what else to say, i'm genuinely baffled at the support ! !

also... have y'all seen hamilton on d+ yet? you should totally go watch it if you haven't lol. it was pretty good ngl

that's all for now :)
toodles