Bad News

Mackayla's POV

__________________

I was introducing Martyna to Calum until I got a phone call from my mum.

Me: excuse me I gotta take this.

I went into a less noisy room and received some devistating news . My dad died in a car accident...

I rushed out of school sprinting to the hospital not caring if I missed break.

Me: Where is Dylan Brooks?!

Receptionist: ward 8 room 10

I sprinted down the hallways to my mum and hugged her tightly with tears streaming down my face.

Mum:Hunny he died and they placed him inside the morge

Me: Can't I see him?

Mum: no, they won't let you until his funeral.

I just stood there taking every bit of information occurring my dad died in a car accident and I can't even see him?! What kind of hospital is this?

I had to walk back to school I didn't want to get late for art my worst ever lesson the lesson I have with Luke.

I entered school and limed outside of art

Luke: why are you crying?

Me: why do you care?

Luke: Can't I be kind for once?

Me: not after all the shit you caused in my life!

Me: besides, you don't need to know

The teacher let us all in and I had to sit in front of Luke bad decision. All lesson he kept passing me notes with death threats.

I had enough I packed my things and ran out of school without the teacher noticing. I decided I would move to L.A with my sister after all the bad memories In Australia.

I walked inside my house and grabbed my suitcase packing all my clothes.

Me: I'm moving to America with sis I don't like it here as much as I used too.

Mum: as long as your here for the funeral its fine and you can do online school if its ok I know you get bullied at school anyway so you can move.

Me: thanks mum I guess I'll see you at the funeral.

I rushed into the airport and asked the receptionist for a plane ticket to L.A and waited there for the plane to arrive until I saw ...