twenty

Timeskip to 5 months later

Y/N POV

Five months have passed and I couldn't be happier. Yibo always tried to make me smile and feel more comfortable in which he succeeded with the help of my best friend, Choo. But lately Yibo has been acting strange. I don't know what's going on. Whenever I ask him about his day or if he's free he just shrugs it off and continues doing other things. I had asked him if theres anything wrong but he just shakes his head and tells me that everything is fine. Also San has stopped teasing me and started to be more friendly to me and to others which I found odd at first. What made him think fo change? He even apologized for everything he has done and asked me to be friends with him. I was confused but still agreed to it and we started texting each other a lot. He was a different person. I mean I find it good but something must have happened..

I shrugged it off and started getting ready for my date with Yibo. I noticed how he behaves lately so I asked him out to get his mind off and he agreed to it. So here I am getting ready. I did my make up which looked natural and put on some jeans and a white shirt with a denim jacket and white shoes. I checked on my mirror for the last time and I looked good. I took my purse, phone and keys and headed out. I saw Yibo sitting on his motorcycle while waiting for me. He noticed me and smiled. I walked towards him and hugged him.

"Hi baby." he spoke as he hugged me back while pecking my lips. I giggled and greeted him back.
"Put on the helmet." he handed me the helmet which I took and put it on. I sat behind him and held onto him tight causing him to chuckle.
"You okay?" he asked me.
"Y-yeah just start driving." I said anxiously.
He started driving but not too fast so I wouldn't be scared.
After solid 10 minutes we arrived on our destination. I quickly jumped off and took of my helmet. Yibo looked at me dumbfounded.
"Why are you rushing?" he giggled as he asked me.
Yeah why am I rushing?
"Nothing let's just go in." he nodded and intertwined his hand with mine causing me to smile.
We headed inside and sat down. Yibo looked around and was impressed.
"Do you like it here?" I asked him.
"Yes. How did you know that such a place exists?" I chuckled
"This is literally my favourite place."
"Really?I didn't know."
Is he serious right now..
"I told you so many times but you forgot." I pouted and crossed my arms causing him to giggle.
"I'm just joking baby.. How can I not know?" he took my hand and hold it firmly. I looked at him still pouting.
"I thought you forgot.."
"I would never." he smiled
"Yibo..."
he hummed
"Did something happen?" I asked out of nowhere. He frowned as he looked at me.
"What should happen?"
"I-i mean lately you've been acting strange..I thought maybe something happened so that's why I asked you out.." I played with my fingers.
"Everything is fine. Don't worry." he gave me a reassuring smile. I nodded only and looked through the menu.

We finished eating and I was ready to pay but Yibo stopped me.
"No. Don't even think about it. I will pay." I widened my eyes and shook my head.
"No I will pay!" i insisted
"Y/N. You brought us here. I will pay."
"Yibo! I want to pay. Please." I begged but he just ignored me and paid instead.
I huffed and playfully hit his shoulder.
"Next time I will pay." i crossed my arms and he chuckled as he ruffled my hair.
"Okay, princess." he intertwined his hand with mine.
"Do you perhaps want to go for a walk?" he asked me. I nodded and smiled at him. Throughout our walk there was an awkward silence. Some minutes ago it was all fine what happened now? I looked up at him but he was just staring at nothing. It looked like he was in deep thought. What is he thinking about? I sighed and decided to break the ice.
"Yibo..?" I started to feel nervous but for what?
I didnt get any response and frowned.
"Yibo."
...nothing
"YIBO!" I raised my voice and he flinched as he looked at me.
"Oh..were you talking?I'm sorry.." he looked down.
"Yibo..you sure don't look okay at all. Mind telling me what happened?"
He stopped walking and sighed. He took both of my hands and looked at me deeply.
"I need to tell you something." he spoke.
I started to get more nervous.
"W-what is it?" I looked at him with widen eyes.

"Let's break up."