5318008

A/Nnn :D Honestly, not sure where this is going nor how to start it. I guess we'll start here. I know things like this are cringe, but I don't really care and am writing it just for laughs, so enjoy. Btw, Italy is TodoDeku and Poprocks is KiriBaku. There will also be ShinKami and slight Tsuraraka (just realized I have no idea what their ship name is cuz I haven't looked into it¯\_(ツ)_/¯) annyways there is no update schedule for this one (if I even update it ha) but enjoy little butterflies

Deku screamed, his... er, her... voice being more feminine than he was used to, that the sound was higher and louder. She immediately covered her mouth, realizing it would cause a stir among the other students.

The door suddenly burst open, a very tired but alert Todoroki leaning slightly on the door frame. He looked about ready to toast someone if needed.

"Midoriya!! Who--" He stopped, taking the situation in. Well, not the situation, but at least the sight.

"Midoriya you have boobs."

"YEAH I'M AWARE..." Deku grabbed the nearest blanket from her bed and covered her chest. She sat on the edge of the bed, not wanting to look at Todoroki's expression. Midoriya's face resembled a strawberry as he quietly asked for Tsu.

Todoroki didn't ask questions as he shut the door quietly, heading over to the girls' rooms. He wondered why Midoriya wouldn't ask for Uraraka, but didn't question the boy's-- um.. the girl's request.

He knocked on her door, perhaps a little more aggressive than needed.

"Kero?" The door opened a crack.

"Midoriya needs your help!" He said, rather loudly. He realized his volume, and wondered why he was so worried, why his face felt hotter than usual without activating his left.

Todoroki continued, "He... um... she... um... I'm not sure what pronouns to use right now... H-- Midoriya got hit with a quirk that seemed to do nothing yesterday, but now he has boobs and long hair and he needs your help." The frog girl stared at him, her tired brain catching up with his words.

"Hang on, kero..." She closed the door all the way and came back a minute later. "Let's go."

---------------------------

Deku's door opened slowly, and she looked over to see Tsu's face peeking through.

"Tsu!!" Hi-HER voice quivered, tears streaming down her face. She was a miserable mess, her hair all tangled and a wet blanket was wrapped around her small figure. She hadn't stopped crying since Todoroki left.

"Deku," Tsu said, coming into the dark room and hugging the other now-girl.

"It's going to be okay, kero. We'll figure this out." Izuku fell into her arms, needing the support. Tsuyu noticed a certain white and red haired student standing in the still open doorway, staring at Midoriya. Tsu waved him away, 'That's creepy!' She mouthed. Todoroki noticed with a start, his eyes widening, and he moved to close the door.

"What are you doing, Half-n-Half?" snarled Bakugo. He had a toothbrush dangling from his mouth and a towel over his shoulder. He looked through the open door and saw Tsu and Midoriya.

"What's going on? Deku??" Todoroki blocked his path, standing in the doorway.

"It's none of your concern right now, Bakugo. Let's leave h... him alone for now, he'll come talk to us when he's ready." Bakugo squinted at his hesitation, but didn't push it. He stormed off, Todoroki closing the door and heading off behind Bakugo.

-------------------------

Krishima yawned, rubbing his eyes. When he sat up in bed, something felt different. There was... Something on his shoulders... He went to touch it and realized his hair had gotten longer over the night. Much longer. He went to push the blankets off when he realized the breasts.

"WOAH!" He immediately grabbed his phone and opened the Bakusquad chat.

He typed out, 'GUYS I HAVE BOOBIES' before realizing... He doesn't really want everyone in the group knowing. Denki and Sero would never stop giving him crap over this day if they found out. And what would Bakugo think? He honestly didn't really want to know.

Instead of the chat, he texted Mina.

'Hey, i know this is random, but i really need you in my dorm rn'

'Thats weird, but ok. Omw'

Kirishima sighed with relief. He pulled the covers back on and waited for Mina.

And so the struggle begins...