The only part

Eavesdropping can be fun... just overheard this conversation...
Putting it in a dramatic form

It was a foggy rainy evening... just the perfect combination to have a hot cup of coffee and some hot croissants.
I was sitting in a cafe /bakery waiting for my husband to come. Since i was alone, i ordered a cup of hot chocolaté and was waiting, looking around.
A lady in her forties came in the cafe and went straight to the counter to order some confectionery. She paid her bill and turned back to bump in to a man around the same age. Her purse fell and they both bent to pick it up. Instantly smiling at each other as if they knew each other..
She: heyyy so longgg 20 yrs.. hows you??
How have you been doing all this time?
He: ohh!! Greattt I am all fine, working with Bank of America now... My wife too in the posts. How about you?
She: Me... a full time mom.. enjoying and spending my husbands money😀😀😀😀..
They guffawed and exchanged glances.
He: Thankgod you didn't marry that Vikas... he was sooo stupid.
She: Ohh i know.. can't thank my stars enough for that... and you too, managed to free from the clutches of that Naina😄😄😄..
He: i swear yaar... i would have been an totally hen pecked one if  i had married her😄😄😄..
Both laughed out aloud...

He: so what are you doing this weekend? Can we just catch up???
She: Sure,I shall just check out with my husband and lets have a family get together...
He: yeah!!! That sounds great, chal then see you soon...
She: yeah!!! See you !!! And please give my regards to your sister Usha...
This name suddenly changed the expression on him... i was so amused to hear his reply
He: Sister?? I don't have a sister... er... Are you Smriti??
She: Oh no!!! I am Archana.. Are you not Sudhir??
He: No no, I am Srikant...
And i just laughed out loud at that moment....