Chapter 19

Idaya pov

Today is the day I get my kids from my moms house . I told Vanessa I'll be back she has no clue where I'm going but she might cause u know how females like to spy . I took her car and went to my moms house . I opened the door and smelled foooood. my dad was probably cooking his famous soup from when he was a kid blah blah. there's s whole story that goes along with his soup.

"Daddy did u make me soup"

"Yea sure when do u ever call me daddy"

"When I want soup"
I laughed

He kissed my fore head and poured me some in a to go bowl

"can u make 3 more "

"I know u got 2 kids whose the other one for ooo it must be for jacob "

"No we are over its for my girlfriend Vanessa "

"I thought you'd end up liking girls one day "

"And why is that "
I said with a chuckle

"Because the way u dress look at u in the picture with me (media) u dressed like a boy therefore girls would like u and u would like them daddy's not slow baby girl old but not slow u probably never dressed like a girl in less u were forced to like the Time u had to wear a dress at the event with your mother u probably hated that "

"Hated what with her mother "

"Calm down Tammy I said the time she had to wear a dress with u cause she doesn't like dresses"

"Oooo okay"

We all laughed

"Any way where are my kids "

"Playing with some of ur old toys in ur room"

I ran upstairs to my room and found my babies

"Mama!!"
The said in unison

I got down to their level and hugged them

Once I got there stuff together I got them up and into my arms grabbed the soup and said good bye and left.

I strapped the kids in and hopped in the car and drove to Vanessa house . by the time we got there they were sleeping . I carried them inside and Vanessa popped up off the couch

"Eeeeeep are those the kids "

"Yus"

"Wow they look so much like u "

"Thank you"

Jalyssa little eyelashes fluttered open as I sat her down

"That's Jalyssa "

"Hi Jalyssa you don't understand me but I'm your mommy's girlfriend and u are just to cute"
She said pinching her cheeks as lyssa giggle

Guess she likes her already

Jaz woke up shortly after her sister

"And that's jazmine "

"Hi jazmine you don't understand me but I'm your mommy's girlfriend and your as adorable as ur sister "

"Ur such a kiss ass to my kids "

"Yea whatever I want them to like me"

"They don't know what to like yet "

"Yea"

1 year later

Idaya pov

No I haven't gotten back with jacob last I heard him prod Ray and Chres went on some tour for a new band or whatever that's cool. me and Vanessa are still going strong. my birthday is next week veh got pregnant 5 months ago . saige is working on a modeling career . janae owns a bakery and she loves it. Vanessa been boxing a lot lately . and me I've just been taking care of my kids . they call me mommy and Vanessa mama . well that's all for now be back tomorrow .