he needs help

(I don't own any of the adventure time characters )

(In the treehouse)

Fin: it will all be over soon(said in creepy voice)

Jake: (climbing up the ladder) uh, fin?...

Fin: hey Jake!

Jake: fin is everything ok?

Fin: jake, do u ever feel like life just isn't worth it?(said with a deep dark n serious voice )

Jake: uh,fin?

Fin: haha,yes Jake?

Jake: let's go on an adventure brother (said with a weak smile n a worried look on his face )

( fins face becomes twisted n dark, the smile was offsetting)

Fin: what kind of adventure?

Jake: an epic one...

(In the mental ward at pbs' castel)

Pb: Jake idk if I can fix him(said with her usual expression)

Jake: waaaat!?!

Pb: I can't help if idk what caused this.

Jake: he's gone nutts pb!!!

(Fin is in a straight jacket in a white room with soft walls with a blank expression on his face )

Pb: Jake he's completely normal,none of the tests indicate any abnormalities other wise, I'm sorry but maybe I should do the tests on u or....

Jake: that's it!!! I'm taking him to wizard city!!!

Pb: what the donk Jake!!!

(Jake stretches his arm around his brother n walks off out of the castle )

Jake: come on finny let's get u some help.

Fin: but Jake I don't need help I'm perfectly fine, pb said so.

Jake: the poor kid's in denial ....

(They soon came to the wizard city wall)

Fin: how u gonna get in Jake?...wizards only,remember?

(Jake took out the voice recording of the ice king saying the password from the last time n clicked the play button, the wall opened up. )

(Jake looked down at fin who is still in his arms n squinted his eyes n gave him a "in yo face" smirk)

Fin: (singing in the melody of I can't get over you.) Jake just put me down, all I wish to do is to walk besides u(looking up at the majical dog who just glared down at him)come on Jake

Jake: just put this on

( fin wore the blue glasses from the wizard battle n a small triangle in the middle of his hat n A long blue sleeved shirt, while Jake wore a purple cloack n pointed hat both with stars)

Fin:(enthusiasticaly throwing his hands in the air) I'm A wizard!!!

Jake:(with an anoyed expression) let's go.

Fin: yes...let's(he had an evil smirk on his face n u could hear the evil in his voice getting more serious )

(Back at the candy kingdom castle night time falls )

Marcey: (floating upsidedown ) hey bonabel what's happening?

(Pb stands there with a blank expression on her face,then it turns to anger)

Pb: Jake is gonna get his banana kicked!!!

(The red light Alarm begins beeping, pbs face becomes concerned )

Pb: no! It can't be!!

Marcey: (curiosity gets her attention) hey bonnie what's with the beeps?..hello?

(Bubblegum races down the hall,marcey follows)

Pb: Jake was worried about fin so he made me do tests but nothing showed up...I fear the worst...

Marcey: but u just said nothing showed up.(flying fast to keep up with pb)

Pb: correction ... Nothing showed up till now.