i love you, till I die

-people love others not  for who they are, but for how them make them feel.-

CARLA, was an uggly girl, who lived in a small town in San Francisco USA,.

The people around her was bullying her. She is a poor person but smart.She is the first honor of the class and she is a scholar. So she never paid anything. After she graduate, she build a business and she earn many money. But she never buy anything for her, like clothes, accesories , only a food.

and time goes by,

4 boys planning to joke carla and they push CARLO to court CARLA as a joke. So CARLO court CARLA. CARLA fall in love with CARLO. She didn't know that carlo is joking.

Then they became the sweet couple.But carlo was learning to love carla as not a joke. 

Then one day...

the 4 boys said to carla that all was that is a joke. Carla was hurt. She never eat,never sleep,and he forget her business she made of.

Then Carlo felt guilty, but he loves Carla more than himself. Then Carlo always go to carla to say that he loves her really much. But Carla never believe that.

So carla get all her money and beautify herself at the famous plastic surgeon in the U.S.A.

and time passed by..

Carla is so beautiful,pabulous and wonderful. All the boys court her, but she love Carlo.

Accidentally..

they met at the park and  Carlo was shocked that Carla began beautiful girl. So Carlo said "I LOVE YOU" but Carla didn't reply. and the last word he said is "i love you till' i die".  Carla never believe that. So Carlo was dismayed and refused, and walk away...

Unfortunately, Carlo suicide at the building.

Carla was shocked on what happen...

So Carla felt guilty, and cry always everyday.

She really love Carlo but it was too late..

Carla was always in the cemetery  where Carlo lies......

Carla never married to someone..And waiting the day to die.beacuse to see Carlo in heaven..

THE END!!!!