Chapter 1: The boy with the mask

Song just to add effect, also just because I like it a lot ;b

*****************************************

7:30 a.m. was a time the boy would never get up at with his own free will but...

Knock Knock

He ignored the banging on his bedroom door, and tried to sleep some more...

Knock Knock Knock

He tried once again to ignore the banging, even with it being an hour later he still refused to get up and answer the door...

"Get the hell out of there before I come in there and turn you to dust, FakeFace."

"Just gimme a few more minutes..."

A few minutes later the boy sat strait up in his bed after finding his door busted down by both Dabi and Shigaraki. "All right! I'm up!" He said narrowly avoiding death by disintegration and speed walked his way into the bar where he made himself some ramen.

After his ramen was done FakeFace sat down on the floor in the corner farthest from Shigaraki while whom he called "Staple face" and "Hand Man" discussed plans in which he did not care.

Dabi groaned, somewhat listening to the conversation, keeping half an eye on FakeFace as he the boy ate his ramen. FakeFace finishes his ramen within five minutes (It might have been four if he hadn't choked on some for a moment after Dabi had won in an insult competition with a gruesome nickname indeed) 

FakeFace put on his mask and boots, he already had his coat on, and walked out the door shouting, "I'm going out for a while, be back in a hour or so." over his shoulder. Dabi was a bit concerned with FakeFace leaving so suddenly, after all it was the kids first time going outside of the bar since Dabi found him shivering in pain in an alleyway on his way back from wherever Dabi goes...

FakeFace wandered the streets of the city to find a villain duo attempting to take on pro hero Midnight, but of coarse failing. FakeFace chuckled at how stupid the two of them looked trying to use their jumping quirks to escape Midnight's quirk. 

People gave him strange looks as they saw him walk past in all black with his strange mask, but he didn't mind at all. He was liking the attention, in school he had always been a more of the friendly in the background kind of guy. But since being kicked out of his fathers house, leaving high school, and becoming a villain, it was like he could finally be the main character of the story, and since he was a villain he could have as horrible of an attitude as he wanted and the rest of the world would take that as him doing his job.

Lost in his thoughts he found himself just below the hill in which the greatest school in the nation sat, the Yueii Hero Academy. FakeFace's expression turned sour behind his mask as he stared up at the perfectly clean school. He remembered this years entrance exams, how he stood on the pavement watching the others taking apart the huge robots like it was nothing, it became clear to him that a quirk like his wasn't meant for hero work when he got the letter back from the school, saying that he had failed both parts of the exam.

FakeFace was still staring up at the school when he heard the song fool by cavetown begin to play from the front pocket of his shorts. He grabbed his phone and answered the incoming call from "Staple Faced Idiot". 

"What's up?"

"It's been over an hour already, where are you?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey there! This is an idea I've had in my head for a while now, but unfortunately due to the great demon known as writers block, this is all I have for now... Ill get back to it when I get some more Idea for the story line... anyways, I hope you enjoyed what I have so far!     -Storm