Why?

Your POV ~

You just stood there. Glacé is Erwin's son? The guy you trusted most after Levi's 'death'? This is....

"What was he trying to get out of that?" You asked.

"He was trying to kill you, and after you left with your group he took me. I didn't know what was going on till it was too late. They took me into the center and tied me up, I tried to escape but they put the Military Police to watch me. I was so desperate to know I couldn't prevent you from dying. Days after you guys came back, he told me you were killed in action. My heart broke into a million pieces and...and...." By the time he finished he was crying uncontrollably.

Your eyes widen and You brought him into your lap and held him close. whispered sweet words and tried to calm him down. Something inside you goes off, rage filled your thoughts and you really felt like you need to take a walk.

"What did he do to you after?" You asked once he calmed down a bit.

"Well, since I'm one of the best the legions got, he wanted me to be with his son for better reputation and so when Erwin steps down, Glacé can take his place. He wanted to get rid of the real problem, and it was you. With you in the way, there's no way Glacé had a chance. So they sent him here to train hard and learn to train new soldiers to send them to where you were located. They sent me here with Glacé so that if I were to say there, I would find you alive sooner or later." He explained.

The hell? Didn't Erwin tell you that he was killed in action also? After you turned into such an elite killer that you couldn't even function correctly knowing that Levi wasn't at your side. He knew how to get to you. That bastard.

"(M! Name)? Why are you crying?" You hadn't realized it but you were crying. You were processing that the love of your life isn't dead. He's right here in your arms, looking at you with concern. His soft hands touching your face. You looked down and chuckled softly. You bring your face closer to his and plant a soft kiss on his lips.

"I just had my memory refreshed of how much I love you." (1) His cheeks turned a light shade of pink and he quickly hid his face in your chest. You laugh and lift his head up so he was looking at you.

"When the hell did you become so feminine? They way I remember you was that your were a tough little brat that was so dominate. What happened?" You moved away from a fist flying at your face and smile.

"Cheeky little shit! I became like this when I saw that attractive face of yours!" He turned his face and got off your lap. When he started to walk away, you grabbed his wrist and pulled him back onto the bed so that his back was to your chest. He turned around so that he was facing you. He smiled down at you while you smiled back. He laid there on your chest while you ran your large hands through his silky hair.

Soon the two of you fell asleep like that and didn't wake till that shitty alarm woke you up. Levi was still asleep on your chest so you just went back to sleep...and you paid one hell of a price later.

So! Sorry this is so short, I didn't have a lot of time but I hope you enjoyed haha.

(1) Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Anyone? XD