Chapter Ten

~ Two weeks later ~

It had been a long two weeks. There was a lot going on. Chibs had told Lillian about Bobby leaving SAMCRO and himself being the VP now. She was happy with that the man was helping Jax and being his VP. She had noticed that Happy had taken over Chibs SAA spot in the club, she could see the man fit the role well. 

Tara had been taken in by the cops due to being reported on the kill on the nurse that Lillian had over heard that Otto had caused. Not too long after Tara had been let out. The woman had seen the young Teller lady coming by the club again. 

Nero had come to Lillian, telling her about the escort that was found dead. He had told the woman about the evidence being found in his truck and how he was under suspicion. 

Lockdown had been started. Chibs had told the female that the prospect and Phil were dead when she questioned their disappearance. He wasn't supposed to say anything, but the man found peace in talking with the woman. She had known as an Old lady it was hear everything or nothing. It was one of the first things the two had talked about. 

Lillian helped the females and other members make sure everyone was settled in for the night. Lyla and Lillian sat for a moment, both in Chibs dorm as the night was wearing on. Lillian had laid back, her eyes feeling heavy until a swirling feeling in her stomach made the woman shoot up from the bed. 

Lillian ran to the bathroom connected to the dorm room. Lyla ran after the woman, holding back her hair as she threw everything up. After that Lyla had left the woman to sleep. Thinking it was just the nerves in her body because Chibs was out and could be in danger. 

***

The next morning Lillian had the same reaction when she got up. Throwing anything that might be left out. Lillian dressed quickly before leaving the room and heading into the main area of the clubhouse. 

The blonde sat with Tara as Abel made himself comfortable on Lillian's lap. He ate quietly as Lillian held on to the boy. A Croeater asked if Lillian wanted coffee, the woman declined but asked for water. After a minute the Croeater came back with the drink before walking off again. 

"How are you feeling?" Tara asked looking up at Lillian. 

The blonde glance up at the female, "I'm fine."

"Lyla told me about your throwing up. She was worried, think it's because Chibs was gone last night?" the Teller female asked again. 

Lillian sighed. She didn't know how to answer that. Lillian wasn't sure why she was throwing up, but lying wasn't going to get her answers. 

"I don't know. It happened again, so maybe..." the woman trailed. 

"Are you late?" once the question left Tara's lips, Lillian's eyes widened. She couldn't be. But Tara's question made her think and it was scaring Lillian because she couldn't remember the last time she had her monthly. 

"Maybe..." Lillian trailed looking down at Abel who ate happily. 

"Well, I'll be heading to St. Thomas today, so maybe I can pick up a test if you want it. Just to make sure," Tara suggested. 

"Yeah, that uh, that would be great," Lillian answered as she finished off the cup of water.

 Lillian had been outside with Unser and Tara, pushing Abel when the boy knocked into the older man's chest. Unser had been carved up a few days ago by the Neo Nazi's. 

"Hey buddy let's go again. Easy this time," Unser said as he got back in front of Abel. 

A smile on Lillian's face as they pushed the boy on the swings. This lasted for a while until Unser had to leave. Lillian stayed with Abel, going into the clubhouse and making a sandwich for them to share around lunch. Tara had come back from St. Thomas with the test, letting Lillian run to the bathroom quickly. 

For two minutes after peeing on the stick the woman waited. Pacing the bathroom, her stomach in knots as she waited for the results. After the two minutes were up she looked. Her whole world stopping as she looked down at the test. 

Positive.  

Running back out, Lillian walked up to Tara, telling the woman before turning to Abel, wanting to spend more time with the boy. Lillian looked at Abel, a smile on her face.

"Wanna make cookies with me?" Lillian asked. 

A large smile crossed Abel's face as the little boy jumped from his seat. Lillian had gotten the supplies she needed for cookies. The pair were making the cookies, they had been six batches in when the boys showed back up. 

Chibs had watched Abel leave Lillian, going to his mother as the blonde woman stayed behind. He watched as she cleaned up the mess, grabbing the big plate after and walking out to the door. Looking up, Lillian smiled at the man. Setting the plate down she walked to Chibs. 

Jax had called everyone to the table as Lillian sat on the couch, stretching out. 

"Everyone out! Now!" Chibs and Jax started yelling. Lillian jumped up as much as she could, her shorter legs carrying her slowly. Chibs grabbed onto Lillian as Tara and everyone else in the clubhouse ran.  

Chibs, Jax, and Lillian were the last ones out, as a large explosion went off. Chibs shielded Lillian with his body, holding onto the woman as everyone watched the clubhouse blow up. Lillian's eyes widened. Her blood ran cold at the heat licking her skin. Jax, Chibs and herself was closer than the others. 

Chibs looked down at the woman, seeing the fear on her face as she looked at the man, the wide brown eyes just staring at him. The man's hands, moved to her face, fear mirror his own as he looked at Lillian.