Chapter 17

JUSTIN'S POV

"Kelsey, I don't want to know where he is."

She licked her lips, "Justin, I know you're dad is the last person you want to talk about right now, but he is your father. You can't change that."

She got up and walked back inside. 

I hated my dad. He never cared for any of his kids. He hurt our mom. His own wife and didn't feel no guilt about it. He could've just left her if he didn't want to be with her anymore. He was probably with a new bitch fucking her while on the beaches in Costa Rica. He probably had a Bud Light in his hand. I fucking hated my dad. Everything about him bothered me.

Dom opened the door like it was an emergency, "Get inside now."

I rolled my eyes, "Dom, no one can touch me. I'm Justin Bieber. If they want me. They can come and fight me."

Suddenly a figure came around the corner. He was a tall man with brown hair that had no style. It was just there. He had a wife beater on. I could see he had tattoos covering his part of his arms.

"You don't remember me. Do you?" He asked.

I carefully stared this man up and down trying to remember him.

"Am I supposed to?" I asked not being able to remember who he was.

"You were a little baby before I ran away from home."

I stopped, "Wait what."

"Did mom and dad have pictures of me around the house after I left?"

I then started having a flashback.

"Mom, who's that?" I asked pointing to a older boy in a picture of me as a baby with my mom and dad. He had dark brown hair. His eyes were blue.

"That's you're cousin, Jason." She retorted.

"Then why haven't  I met him yet." 

"He doesn't care about his family anymore, sweetie. Stop asking so many questions."

I came back to reality, "No. You're lying."

Dom looked at me like I had been possessed by a demon.

"You're my cousin. You have to be my cousin. My mom wouldn't lie to me."

The man still looking at me, "Mom wouldn't have wanted you to know. Dad's dumb ass swore that they would never speak of me again. Mom would occasionally call me and ask me how I was. I lived with my best friend as I grew up till I was 18."

I shook my head, "No, this isn't happening."

Then I could finally see our mom and dad in him. It was so obvious but how could I have been so dumb. 

"Why did you run away?" I asked shocked that I had another sibling. I didn't want to believe that after all these years of just having Jazzy and Jaxon that I had another sibling. 

"Dad. He drove me away. He never cared for us. He hated having kids to take care of. I wanted to stay for moms sake but I couldn't take another day with that bastard. I'm assuming he drove you and the rest away as well."

I grew silent, "He changed. He wasn't the same man we all knew to love."

My dad brought out the worst it me. Him and Jaxon caused these demons to rise in me. 

"So maybe I should properly introduce myself. I'm Jason."

"I'm Justin." I answered.

"So where is mom. She stopped calling me a couple years ago and I began to get curious on why she hasn't called me to check on me."