Bungo Stray Dogs OC

Name: Dante Milton

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Personality: Kind, helpful, blushes easily, tries to stay calm most of the time, competitive, gets angry easily when hearing about his father, wants to get away from his fathers legacy

Sexuality: straight

Likes: Winning, cold weather, sweets, helping people, secretly Chuuya as he was his teacher, training, his ability, being with the organization, animals, etc

Dislikes: Losing, idiots, the Guild, his father, nightmares, snakes, sour foods, being healed by the nurse for the Armed Detective Agency, fighting Chuuya, etc

Appearance:

Outfit:

Zodiac: Libra

Zodiac: Libra

Affiliation: Former member of Port Mafia but now with the Armed Detective Agency

Ability: Paradise Lost

Ability powers: He uses light based abilities where he can fire them and use it to retract the light and cause him to be invisible but he can't hide his sounds and can't go through things.

Ability Description:
Refract-He can refract the light around him so that he can be invisible but it drains his abilities greatly.
Bullet-He can send small light bullets at targets to fight them.
Increase-He can use his gift to increase his physical abilities.
Angelo-He can create light wings to help him fly for a time.
Raphael-He can heal with the light.

Weaknesses: If he uses too much of his abilities it can take a lot out of him, his healing can't heal himself too much and mostly works for others, using too much of his powers can hurt burn him a bit so he needs to train more, if he uses too much of s certain fire each one can affect him different ways mostly personality wise.

Crush: Gin

Family: Only his father that's alive now

Alias: Not sure

Weapons: He doesn't use weapons much but has a knife in case he needs it.

Backstory: As a child he was born from a powerful gifted man. His father worked for the Guild in America and wanted to use his children to make him stronger. As a kid he wanted to leave and be free of his fathers grip. He was helped by Francis Key Scott as a child. He escaped to Japan wanting to get away from there. One day he was approached by Chuuya who was sent to get someone with powers of light. During that time he controlled his powers more and stayed there hoping to escape his past. After the events of the dark era he joined the armed detective agency with Dazai wanting to become a better person and not follow in his fathers dark footsteps.