SML Short: Junior's Bath

(The screen fades from black revealing Cream walking up the stairs up into the bathroom)

Cream: So, what do you want to tell me what's wrong with him?

Vera: (trying to comfort Junior who is afraid and crying) Junior's afraid I'm giving him a bath.

Cream: Oh, yeah, I guess. And you want me to help you?

Vera: Of course. You can just take care of him.

Cream: It's okay, Junior, I'm here for you.

Junior: (sniffles a little and feels better)

Vera: Thanks, Cream. (She nods) Now I need to wash his head. Can you bring me something?

Cream: (nods and picks up a container of shampoo and hands it to Vera) Here you go, (to Junior) now, I want you to close your eyes, Junior. (Junior nods and closes his eyes)

(Vera takes Junior's hat off and squirts shampoo on her hand, rubs it and lathers it up all over his head while humming. Junior continues to close his eyes)

Cream: Aww, he likes it.

Vera: Well, of course he does. Now, time to rinse.(grabs a bucket and scoops up water. Cream holds Junior's head, and Vera pours a bucket of water on his head rinsing his head off. Vera puts Junior's hat back on his head) Now we have to wash his body. (Puts on the wash mitt, and rubs it with soap) Now Junior, keep still. (Vera is about to wash his body but Junior fusses)

Junior: No, no, stop it! No! (Starts crying again)

Vera: Cream, could you help me?

Cream: Okay, (to Junior) It's okay, you're fine.

(Cream has Junior lay down on his back and Vera washes his body, and Cream gets Junior up, Vera washes Junior's back)

Vera: I think you're becoming a helper, you're doing great.

Cream: I know, (Vera hands the bucket to Cream, and she scoops up water) Now, I can rinse you. (Pours water on Junior)

Vera: Alright, time to get out. (Picks Junior up and wraps him up in a towel) You did such a great job taking care of Junior.

Cream: I know, now I've learned that taking care of you feels happy for me, too!

(Vera, Junior and Cream laugh)