Prologue

I love cats!!!! I love Miraculous!!!! Cats and Miraculous...? That is just pawsome!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!

[Rainfall POV]

I glanced at Birdfeather in worry. Froststar was making an announcement. That was never good.

Froststar sat on top of Highrock, expressionless. Mistpuddle sat under Highrock, in case anything went wrong. And I sat behind Froststar because I'm the medicine cat.

"LISTEN UP!!!!" Froststar suddenly shouted and the clan quieted. "I've heard some rumors that some of you are associating with the other clans!!!!"

I saw Breezerunner, Eagleheart, Mapleleaf, Acornstalk, Oakbark, Spiderbite, and Birdfeather's tails slightly twitched. I knew that they tried to get help from the other clans last night. I went with them.

But, the only clan that agreed to help us was Riverclan. I'm afraid that all hope is lost. Only a sign from Starclan can help us now.

Oakbark was killed after Froststar caught his tail twitch. I felt bad for his mate, Acornstalk, and his kits, Spiderbite, Fuzzypaw, Skykit, and Shimmerkit. It's a shame that he died for only Riverclan to agree to help us.

I laid down in my nest in a grunt. I'm getting too old for this. I closed my eyes to sleep.

My eyes opened to see that I was in the middle of the Great Oaks in Fourtrees.

I looked up to see Firestar walking towards me. I stood up and bowed my head in respect.

"It is a pleasure to see you again, Firestar," I said as I brought my head back up. Firestar nodded.

"Same, Rainfall," Firestar said with a bow of his own. "But, we both know that something needs to be done about Froststar." I nodded my head in agreement.

"But how?" I questioned.

Firestar looked up.

I followed his lead to see 4 stars soaring across the sky. One was amber. Another one was pale green. Another one was emerald green. And the final one was bluebell.

I looked around, but couldn't find Firestar anywhere.

I saw 4 pairs of eyes staring at me from the shadows. Their eye colors were the same as the shooting stars.

"These cats will save us all..."

The cat with bluebell eyes and the cat with emerald green eyes led the 2 other cats deeper into the forest.

"But you need to guide them..."

How did you like it? I've thought about a story like this for a while, but never wrote it until now!! WHOOHOO!!!! Have a great day, my little kittens!!