I

~Recommended listening: WiFi x DRAM + Erykah Badu~

"WiFi...WiFi..." DRAM's voice floated around your living room. The galaxy light was on the purple setting and you had just finished rolling up when you got a text from your biggest distraction.

KING KILL: You good?

YOU: Nah..

KING KILL: Need me to come through?

YOU: Please. The door's unlocked..

*Refuses to confirm or deny whether we checked ourselves in the mirror before settling down*

"Heading up mama.." you read that text and your stomach jumped. You ignored that and stashed it away to deal with at another time.

You blew out smoke and smiled when you heard your door open. You could smell him already. His Cuban link was cold up against your cheek while he kissed your forehead.

With eyes still closed, you offered him the blunt and sung along with the lyrics..

"..do you like my...Feng shui in my living room? How the carpet matches the pillows too? And did you know I was feeling you?"

Well...you didn't sing that last line. It was too close to the truth. But you hummed it though. Small victories.

You could feel the heat coming off of the back of his neck as he sat in front of you up against the sofa. That plus his cologne and the oils in his hair decided to just gang up and punch you right in the face. RUDE.

Y'all were quiet for a while. Silently sharing the blunt and letting the vibe just wash over the both of you.

On one of your many peeks of him, you saw his lips start to move and sing along. You closed your eyes again and strained your ears to catch a note or two from him. You couldn't tell whether he was actually singing out loud or not since the volume was almost too loud. You side-eyed yourself.

"...forget about your WiFi for a second. Put your phone down, please don't check it. Mama Badu bouta teach you a lesson.."

He moved around a little to find what he called his "sweet spot" on the floor before relaxing once again. You could feel him exhale and wondered why. The answer came when he booped your nose to get your attention. You opened your eyes and there he was in all of his full face glory. He passed to you once again and smirked when you rolled your eyes.

Having him this close to you, eyeball to eyeball (not really but we're dramatic. Hi have you met us?) was making you anxious.

"...'Cause we're in these Hills and we're all alone. You ain't got no service on your phone.."

"What if I didn't have WiFi? You think DRAM would still love me?" You asked quietly. It's an important question. He snorted.

"All I need is you with me.." he sung in your face. Wow.

"Can you just give this a dust off?" You sang. The weed had you feeling bold. Something to blame your slip in control on.

You let him finish off the blunt after realizing that he hadn't stopped looking at you.

Or you kept looking at him? We aren't sure anymore.

"No strings attached, no strings attached.."

"You want some more?" He grabbed your lighter for a final inhale while your mind simultaneously blanked and went elsewhere.

You should probably answer, love. He's waiting..

"Yeah one more.." 3 words?! Look at you go!! Blank WHERE?!

After the pull, he beckoned you closer with his finger

After the pull, he beckoned you closer with his finger. Your stomach did that thing again but let's deal with that later.

Your noses touched and foreheads rested against each other while he shared his exhale with you.

Blowing out of your nose, you realize y'all hadn't moved away from each other. Your brain said back up but your body responded with the gif of Shannon Sharpe shaking his head.

He suddenly closed the gap and met your lips with his

He suddenly closed the gap and met your lips with his. Your eyes popped open in shock (was it though?) before fluttering closed and leaning into him. You felt his fingers under your chin flex and make their way to your throat. OH.

His lips were unsurprisingly soft and he was gentler than you thought possible. His right hand however sent promises (or threats) of an edge that you've been curious about. Your heartbeat sent you a text from between your thighs. We'll need to read that later. Or sooner.

He pulled away but stayed close.

"Phuck. I'm sorry...I should've asked." You could still feel his breath on your face. Your lips tingled in excitement. Don't ask which ones because I don't have the answer k? I too am overwhelmed.

"So ask.."

Go ahead, King. Ask me.

::::::

Thank you for reading!!✨