Chapter 1.2 Sorrow (LEMON)

(So this is LEMON WARNING! Contains Sexual Content. if you don't want to read it, skip it to chapter 3)

Yang sat in the nice couch that's so much comfortable, smirking at the stripper who's pole dancing. She loved the way of she danced in the stripper pole so sexy and seductively.

The Stripper smirked at the Blondie Dragon as she continued her pole-dancing by wrapped her leg around the pole and swings around and her huge, soft tits jiggling and bouncing up and down. She then sliding down and turning around, for her to show Yang her big asscheeks and started to twerk.

Yang softly licking her lips as she begin felt erecting under her jeans. Many Males always felt erected when it comes to hot woman but Yang is just a dragon. She continued watching the Stripper pole dancing and twerking right in front of her, getting more erections.

Stripper then crawling her and slowly unzipping her blue jeans, sliding it down. She sees Yang's 8 inches hard, thick, erect dick that's throbbing and veiny. She started to licking the shaft with her tongue and gave Yang chills down to her spine.

Yang felt her tongue licking her hard dick as she let out of soft moans, breathes in and out in pleasure. she never felt so good about this since her time in beacon with other students in her teenage days.

Yang: mmm god~ i never felt like this before~ keep going~

She said to the stripper as she opened her mouth, start sucking the tip of her dick, bobbing her head up and down to sucking and blow-jobbing her big dick nice, fast and deep.

Yang moaned softly as she arching her head in pleasure and inhale and exhale repeatedly. She then felt her mouth sucking her dick faster and deeper, feeling the pressure coming up and then burst out load of climax into her mouth.

Stripper then pulled out her mouth and swallows the loads, giggling. she gets up and walked to the bed, winked at yang to come at her.

10 Minutes Later...

Yang and the Stripper are both naked as Yang started to fucking her so fast and deep, letting out of moans in pleasure and spanking her asscheeks so hard.

Stripper: aaah~ aaah yang~ that feels good~ mmm yesss~

Yang: aaah you like that baby~? aaah yesss~~

Yang then increased the speed of thrusting her dick faster and deeper, hitting her womb. the Stripper then moaning her name repeatedly, gripping the bedsheet as she ready to climax.

They both moaned so loud as Yang climaxed in her and she climaxed on her dick. They both panting heavily and lay on the bed to relax.

(LEMON WARNING ENDS)

Yang get her clothes back on and so does the stripper as she gave the dragon a kiss to her cheek and Yang smacked her asscheeks so hard, winked at the stripper.

Yang: thanks for the tip sexy. i'll be going then.

Stripper: hehe. you're welcome sweetie. anytime you need, you come back for more.

Yang then gets up and grabbed her leather black jacket, putting back on and proceeded to leave the bar. she looked at the stripper one last time and gave her the wink, then leaving the bar for to go back home.