Pain

Pain is such a powerful word. The word itself carries so much hatred.
People use it so easily without actually feeling true pain;
"My nail broke!! im in pain!"
Some pointless shit like that (pardon my language)
I myself have experience true pain, at least i think..
I guess people at the time think they are feeling pain, even if they might well be.
Im going to tell you what i was feeling when i went through it:
I can't remember what it was about, but ugh.. the feeling was dreadful;
I was in my room, crying so hard, to the point that my throat scratched. The teardrops turned into waterfalls, my face covered in water, red, i remember looking at myself in the mirror and i just couldn't recognise myself, i don't know how to explain it, then reality hit me like a truck and i bursted into tears again.

But the most painful bit of it was that my heart actually ached, it fiscally ached, it was such an unexpresable feeling, the worst feeling in the whole world, the pain just kept on flowing out of me. I felt dead, i couldn't take control of myself.

Then the heartbreaking silence of when you just give up, lie down on your bed, completely empty, hoping the pain might end.

And I'm truly sorry if you relate to this.

Wow... This was really deep for me to write, i was crying all the way while writing it..