Breakfast

Author's note: So, this is my first phanfiction so sorry if it stinks. I'm pretty sure that this will be a smutty fic, but I might change my mind if the story plays out a different way. And I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors. Please enjoy!

Phil's P.O.V.

I woke up this morning with a rumbling in my stomach, its quiet sound yearning for some Shreddies. So, I got up and went to see if Dan was up.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," he said sarcastically. Confused, I checked the time. It was 10:45! How on Earth could I have slept that late.

"Dan, I'm so sorry! I don't know what happened! Did you miss the our anime show?"

"I would've, but lucky for me, I set the whole series to record," Dan answered back to me.

"Well, come on then. I'll fix us up some breakfast," I said as we walked to out kitchen. Grabbing the bowls and the cereal, I started to make breakfast. I called out to Dan, who was already in his "browsing position",

"Dan! What mug do you want?" He answered back, laughing,

"What mug do you think I want?" I sighed and grabbed the Hello Kitty mug and filled it with coffee.

"Thanks," Dan said as I carried his bowl and mug to him. I couldn't help but look at him, the way he was intently staring at the show, that I didn't notice when he turned and gave me a confused look.

"Phil? What are you doing?" Dan asked me. I felt a blush creep across my pale cheeks.

"I..I was just looking at..um...the window! The weather is lovely today!" I said back, a bit too enthusiastically.

"Um, ok," Dan said, but I really don't think he bought it. Why was I staring at him? He'd been my roommate for so long now, and I'd never thought to glance at him. What was going on?

Author's Note: To clear up, when we switch p.o.v.'s, it will continue like it is one big story line, and it will pick up where the other person left off.

Dan's P.O.V.

'That was odd,' I though to myself after Phil completely denied staring at me. I looked over at where he was sitting, or at least, where I thought he was sitting, and saw he was no longer there. I looked up and saw that he was pouring himself another bowl of cereal.

"That's your third bowl today, Phil. You don't want to get too fat, do you?" I asked jokingly. He looked back at me, hurt and embarrassed, and asked me,

"Too fat? What do you mean, am I already fat?" I looked him up and down, focusing on his middle, thighs, and waist, and answered,

"Not that I can see, buddy. I was only kidding." He then put the bowl down and said,

"I'm not hungry anymore." Poor Phil. He was always self-conscious, and I could tell I really hurt him.

"Hey, Phil. I'm sorry about that. But I have something that should cheer you right up," I said to him, hoping it would work. His face instantly brightened up, and he asked me,

"Really? What is it?" He then grinned like a little toddler. How cute, I thought to myself. Wait, DID I JUST THINK THAT PHIL WAS CUTE?! What's going on here? Even when I first watched his videos, I'd never found him CUTE. I shrugged it off, then led Phil to my room.