Study Night Part 1

It was a warm Friday night. A girl named momo was walking to her boyfriend's house obviously nervous. She has never been to katsuki's house and she was worried.
Momo's POV
Is my hair okay? Have I dressed appropriately? Do I have anything on my face? I am so frustrated I don't know if katsuki's parents will accept me. I really love katsuki and I don't wanna lose him.
2 hours later
Welp, here I am. Katsuki's house. I knocked nervously. The door opened and behind it was I am assuming katsuki's mother. "You must be my shithead of a son's girlfriend welcome" I chuckled and bowed then said " greetings I'm momo yaoyorozu n-nice to m-meet you" gosh I stuttered.
Katsuki's POV
I heard a knock at the door. It's probably Momo . SHIT, THE HAG MUST HAVE ANSWERED IT ALREADY. I ran quickly downstairs and I see the old hag talking to Momo. "And there's the wicked bitch of the west," the hag said "at least I ain't an old hag like you," I said back. Momo chuckled a little. "Hi katsuki" Momo said as she walked over. "Hey babe," I said as hugging her then gave her a peck on the lips "ready to go study," Momo said. The hag laughed and said "yeah he needs a lot of studying he's dumb" I said "SHUT UP HAG" then I took Momo up to my room. When she walked in she sat on the bed. "Are you ready katsuki" I said "yeah let's get done with studying"
3 hours later
"Okay we are done," Momo said "wanna watch a movie," I said back "sure" I turned on my tv and put on a movie that looked innocent but was a horror movie.
In the middle of the movie
Momo was huddled up against my chest. But there was one problem. My little buddy here is growing.

Okay that's where I'm gonna leave off keep an eye out because the next part will be out soon. Luv ya
🍭✨🍭✨🍭✨🍭✨🍭✨🍭✨🍭✨🍭✨🍭✨🍭✨🍭✨🍭✨🍭✨🍭✨🍭🍭✨🍭✨🍭✨🍭✨🍭✨🍭✨🍭✨🍭✨🍭✨🍭🍭✨🍭