A day at the park

"Where the fuck is mo?" Katsuki
Bakugo whispered to himself. He was walking around a park waiting for his girlfriend Momo Yaoyorozu. "I'll just fucking text her" he sighed.
                           Mo❤️
Mo where are you?
. I'm by the fountain katsuki.                Shit okay I'll be there
See you in a little bit❤️
                     See you soon katsuki❤️

After that conversation katsuki ran to the fountain to see his girlfriend standing there talking to a familiar guy with red and white hair shoto
Todoroki . With that katsuki was raging. Him and momo never told their class mates that they were dating so todoroki probably thought momo was single still. He fastly walked over to  momo and todoroki and said "beat it icyhot" todoroki then replied with "why should I she isn't your girlfriend". With those words exiting todoroki's mouth katsuki swiftly grabbed momo by the waist and kissed her. Momo just stood there in shock before kissing him back. Todoroki just stood there in shock then walked away.
    Then once air was a problem they pulled away. Momo was blushing really hard. While katsuki just smirked at his girlfriend. They then just held hands and katsuki said "I've been waiting to do that all day" momo just blushed then looked away and muttered "me too" after two minutes of starring into each others eyes katsuki said "I'm hungry can we go eat" momo said "sure let's go!" She held katsuki's hands and started pulling him to a frozen yogurt shop.

      Hai my bootiful reader I hoped you enjoyed
     I will post as often as I can UwU
     Have a great day or night baiiiii
       🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈🧸🎈