Disclaimer

So this is solely and solely because of weirdosaurs she's the one to be blamed for such a story I've written :p

I couldn't help but write this one-shot after I saw her edit.

Also I really don't know if the write up will do justice to her beautiful edit but I tried.

D e s c r i p t i o n

Manik Malhotra has lost his interest in life because of an accident that occurred a month ago. He's been living like a corpse since then and even if there's someone to help him, they have been shoved away, badly. He stopped coming out of his house and remains holed up in his room letting the darkness engulf him until he completely surrenders.

But then there's one flicker of hope and he surprisingly has the urge to go in his balcony for a view of that light. He sees something rather someone who seems broken as well but something about her makes him want to visit the balcony again and again.

Will he accept the second chance that life has given him to live?

P r e l u d e

Feeling a gaze his eyes shot open and he look straight only to find the girl from yesterday staring at him. She immediately averted her eyes when he looked at her but he couldn't.

He watched her carefully. She had almond shaped eyes, plump lips, a button like nose and chubby cheeks which looked kinda bruised. Her face screamed innocence but her eyes held only pain.

He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. She watched him struggle but then he heard a distant yell which made her jump. She unknowingly glanced at him with fear in her eyes and his heart clenched at the sight.

C o v e r

The reason why I wrote this one-shot❤️🙊